Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Back! This is my 3rd time coming back, I've become increasingly happy with the direction this project has been going, and eclipse 5.0's new video really blew me away. So I'm back once again.

The downside.. it says this on the home page for me: **Unread Posts:  **255444   :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
I hopped on to see if Eclipse ever actually got that Java release it was supposed to.  Now I read its going to HTML5 and javascript.  Super excited for that.  I can't say I'm back… as I'm still in school and busy, but I'll be dropping by here and there.

Anyone care to PM me all the major events I've missed in the past 4 years (ish)? :p

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Byebye.

I've had enough of mirage-based communities, while the forum members here have genuinely been nicer since the takeover (which I'm sure, a year ago I'd be surprised at myself for saying so), **I don't want, or need, any access or communication to anything that's a bridge between any of the linked communities**.

I have no interest in posting on any of these communities any more.

Thanks for the fun!

I'm leaving this community.

I've lost all my respect for the owner, not going to tell why or start a rage quit thread.

If that is your way of doing the right things then all of us except the ones you got under your wing are in the wrong place.

Take care Eclipse, not gonna miss you.

It is time to move on! 

Bye all!  Will miss you STEIN! (Bigest fan duuuuh) xDDD

Vus.Sky,Zash ,Maddy,Dr.House,Genusis ,Carim,Agora,Matt,Andii…  we haved nice time here ! miss ya!

Best wish to amish and jc   ! :D

Lucy:

![](http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/110/f/f/lucy_elfen_lied___at_last_free__by_zopto-d7fa6sw.png)

my last art here!

• 2 weeks later...
> So I registered around 2012, lately been motivated to start some sort of project / learn coding, so I thought coming back to Eclipse would be a great place to hopefully learn and start a project.

You couldn't be more wrong

Edit: If you want to learn coding this place ain't the right one, but if you want to get banned for no good reason, to get comments deleted for no good reason, then this is the place to be.

I wonder how many hours until this reply will get deleted or edited.