Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Bout time you came to your senses ;D

I don't really care about the other side of the story. I've known you long enough and well enough to know that you're a good person and that you shouldn't be 'forced' out of this community by individuals that have less than the standard of common courtesy.

Well, i thought about returning to Eclipse. 

And im kinda glad I did. I will definitely be taking some interest in the newer versions. 

I still remember the old green/black forums from 2005, 2006 (total eclipse days)

Ill be here and there posting around. my access to use le Ban hammer is gone so you infidels are safe….. for now ;-)

> Well, i thought about returning to Eclipse. 
>
>  
>
> And im kinda glad I did. I will definitely be taking some interest in the newer versions. 
>
>  
>
> I still remember the old green/black forums from 2005, 2006 (total eclipse days)
>
>  
>
>  
>
> Ill be here and there posting around. my access to use le Ban hammer is gone so you infidels are safe….. for now ;-)

wb man, long time no see.

> Hello,
>
>  
>
> I've been scoping out Eclipse for years now.
>
> Hopefully, getting involved with a community
>
> of some sort will help me stick to my aspirations.
>
>  
>
> Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the community, Love your siggy btw, it's cute. It's good to see someone interested in web technologies joining us, maybe you can help me boom up the Web Section.

• 1 month later...
I'm back! I know, you all have missed me alot, but here i am! ;) Haven't been active for quite a while now, but i hope there is something interesting here, even if i probably won't use the engines…

Got to know OOP and java while i was absent. Maybe i'll find someone to start a project with?

> I'm back! I know, you all have missed me alot, but here i am! ;) Haven't been active for quite a while now, but i hope there is something interesting here, even if i probably won't use the engines…
> Got to know OOP and java while i was absent. Maybe i'll find someone to start a project with?

welcome back :P