Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Project Vertigo Origins [ 1.1.4 – FINAL ] (2D Side-Scrolling ORPG Engine)

mrmiguu

@MrBulbasaur:

> @DAK3:
>
> > so this Side scrolling editzion still uipdating or not update the owner?:)
>
> The new EO is almost out (1.2.0) and if you argue, I will tell you to look in the EO thread and notice how active Robin has been with his updates on the engine. I will be remaking PV on the new EO since there will be vital changes (like me programming it right this time, lol) that will fix lots of current errors.

and i can copy my game to the new PV ?:D and run my old game on new PV?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Fuu:

> Bug found? When you use a stat point, instead of it taking away points, it GIVES you points. <-<

More like EO 1.1.0 FAIL. I didn't program the stat system. Robin fixed it in EO 1.2.0\. Report it to him to maybe add to his list if he hasn't already. That's kinda important ;D

I fixed the ap increase thing on PV ES.
It was really easy, actually. I just went into the scripts and changed the

```
Call SetPlayerPOINTS(Index, GetPlayerPOINTS(Index) + 1)
```to
```
Call SetPlayerPOINTS(Index, GetPlayerPOINTS(Index) - 1)

```LOL ;D

@Fuu:

> I fixed the ap increase thing on PV ES.
> It was really easy, actually. I just went into the scripts and changed the
>
> ```
> Call SetPlayerPOINTS(Index, GetPlayerPOINTS(Index) + 1)
> ```to
> ```
> Call SetPlayerPOINTS(Index, GetPlayerPOINTS(Index) - 1)
>
> ```LOL ;D

Didn't know you were using ES and not EO. That's a big difference. Glad you didn't tell Robin. That would have been embarassing for me. It was a script thing?

@MrBulbasaur:

> @Fuu:
>
> > I fixed the ap increase thing on PV ES.
> > It was really easy, actually. I just went into the scripts and changed the
> >
> > ```
> > Call SetPlayerPOINTS(Index, GetPlayerPOINTS(Index) + 1)
> > ```to
> > ```
> > Call SetPlayerPOINTS(Index, GetPlayerPOINTS(Index) - 1)
> >
> > ```LOL ;D
>
> Didn't know you were using ES and not EO. That's a big difference. Glad you didn't tell Robin. That would have been embarassing for me. It was a script thing?

Yessuh, its in events folder of the scripts. Its not your fault however, that problem was created in ES 1.3\. Since you simply took it and straight converted it, its not your fault.

@MrBulbasaur:

> More like EO 1.1.0 FAIL.

… Yeah, no. The stat system isn't broken in EO 1.1.0, people just don't know what the different stats do. Believe it or not, spending a stat point removes it. I suggest you look at your code before assuming it's a problem in EO.

Having stat points given to you when you spend them was a wide-spread problem with Stable, not Origins.

@Robin:

> @MrBulbasaur:
>
> > More like EO 1.1.0 FAIL.
>
> … Yeah, no. The stat system isn't broken in EO 1.1.0, people just don't know what the different stats do. Believe it or not, spending a stat point removes it. I suggest you look at your code before assuming it's a problem in EO.
>
> Having stat points given to you when you spend them was a wide-spread problem with Stable, not Origins.

I only said that because I assumed he was using EO. I had no idea he was using Stable. Excuse me for my blunt remarks. Later (like a few posts later) I corrected myself upon my understanding that he was actually using Eclipse Stable.

Ok well I'm making part of a wall how do i do it without making it transparent. here's the w.i.p. ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/bfd15baa13e4c8fd83a19f39e594c501.PNG) How would I make it so the lines between bricks don't become transparent.