Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Eclipse Galaxy v0.9]

The New World

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually enjoying the vague attention. But this is okay I suppose. The event system is finished .. mostly. Theres something causing CTDs that I'm trying to track down. If it takes too long to find, I'll probably keep out the front end accessibility to the Event system and just release the next version with the rest of what I'm working on.

ever since december, my dns has screwed my internet or i screwed i don't know, but now i go on the internet using my phones wifi so i can't download stuff, and now that i find galaxy and it will come out soon i have enough time and patience to get my game idea organized and the graphics. anyway, i shall enjoy your game engine, the event system looks like something new for me to explore.  but if you do play my game, expect your name in the special thanks section.

do you think, its better if the server engine have two or more parts to maximize its output… one send combat information and accounts info, the other animation information, so that they work less and give better output, i once use a ran online server files for fun and server file have different parts for different purposes but they interconnect to each other. just an idea that might help, I'm not a programmer after all.  im using cs:de and its a beauty, (15) attack frame works fine and so with the (15) attack frame as they cast but the client send data to change sprite for different animation, but i guess its to much for the server to handle if their were  lots of player sending data at once, so i think if the work are done by 2 or more server file with different work can make such thing easier.  just an idea

@kaizen101:

> do you think, its better if the server engine have two or more parts to maximize its output… one send combat information and accounts info, the other animation information, so that they work less and give better output

![](http://i.imgur.com/TBs3P.jpg)

Very nice work, thanks.
Just some little things for the next release:
All client side.

-  In frmEditor_Item there is a scrlItemEditor(0) that have to be deleted.
    -  In frmEditor_Resource change the "Min" property of scrlResourceEditor(5) to "0".
    -  In frmEditor_NPC replace the scrlNpcEditor(6) inside the fraCustom.

So with the event editor, will i be able to make quests, and make conversations like as if i was using the actual rpgmaker xp editor. With variables and everything….....cause if so thrn im using this engine hands down. Thatd be amazing and all id need to make a game!!

@Erwin:

> No, some doesn't, and an engine shouldn't be a bunch of features, but a stable base to build further on.

Some _**do not**_.

I agree though, twas  the reason I started my whole engine from a blank EO after ducking up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
geez this thread looks a lil bit stupid… almost no comentaries are usable... not even robin's...

but, rose's work is great! i mean, who could go that under in the code just for the sake of future coders?

*PS.

--> don't expect this to be the "ubuntu" of Ecipse v2\. don't ask her to put extra gadgetry like "arrow system" or "cosmic slime spawner"... just use the .debs and build your own version of it xD

• 1 month later...