[Eclipse Galaxy v0.9]

The New World

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DishWasher:

> ah,I have other question about the convertor
> like,every new type must be in the end to conversion work?

It doesn't HAVE to be, but that'll make it a lot easier. If you don't, you'll have to write out the entire NEW UDT out with the Put# statements so you can re-add it to the file in the order you want, using the loaded data from the old file.

@Xlithan:

> Decided to use this instead of Modification(s) 2.6.
>
> I got a lot of things to do before i start messing with the code again so hopefully there'll be a few more updates before I start doing that.

i guess me too. just to finished the map instead of doing source edits. just like this makes the source editing easier specially does have few on source editing just like me ^_^

@Xlithan:

> Decided to use this instead of Modification(s) 2.6.
>
> I got a lot of things to do before i start messing with the code again so hopefully there'll be a few more updates before I start doing that.

mebbe.

@BugSICK:

> i guess me too. just to finished the map instead of doing source edits. just like this makes the source editing easier specially does have few on source editing just like me ^_^

I'll admit, that made no sense.

@MrMiguu:

> This is awesome, Rose. Totally using this.

Ofc, you are. I have you brain washed like that.

@Cyprien:

> I've yet to try out the engine. Testing it out right now.
>
> Only error I've seen so far…
> Error: 308 (Invalid property value) [When click on resources]

It helps when you run it out of the IDE, to narrow down to what line it's erroring on.

EDIT* Fixed it, the bug was by default the Health of the resource is 0 and the MIN of the scrollbar was set to 1\.

EDIT** I'm adding ranged weaponry in the next release.

Would be really cool if instead of the ranged system eclipse has now, an instant hit was made to a target… or perhaps all the targets (pierce) in the aimed direction.
If not instant maybe much faster?
I would really think that's a nice feature.

@Nomtek:

> Would be really cool if instead of the ranged system eclipse has now, an instant hit was made to a target… or perhaps all the targets (pierce) in the aimed direction.
> If not instant maybe much faster?
> I would really think that's a nice feature.

That's called a spell.

@Xlithan:

> I've reverted back to Modification(S) since the unfixable bug I thought was only in that source appears to be an issue in ANY source using Eclipse Origins, which I have now solved anyway :)
>
> I'll be ripping out that ranged combat system for sure.

So you solved an unfixable bug and don't even post what it is? None of us except maybe Richy really care that you're switching engines, and if you're not even going to share the information required to progress this bug, then theres no point in posting, twit.