Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Project Vertigo Origins [ 1.1.4 – FINAL ] (2D Side-Scrolling ORPG Engine)

mrmiguu

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> Define "acting weird…"

Acting: To perform; to execute; to do.
Weird: Rare, Strange.

Just Kidding XD!!!

Well, NPCs are just walking ALL the time with the stand animation only. and, when u attack they keep walking and attacking you at the same time, yeah, it sounds weird, but thats how it is!

@Wraith:

> I'm sure this is an easy fix, but I'm a noob so…
>
> When I get on to the game the map is smaller then the screen size. How do I change to make it look the right size?

I am not sure what you mean… Do you see black bars on the sides or something???

@Wraith:

> Yes, i see black empty areas that I can't add objects to or anything. And now when I tried adding new tilesets it tells me this:
>
> "Run-Time Error '401': Can't show non-modal form when modal form is displayed"
>
> Damn, am I the only one having all of these problems?  :sad:

Show us a screenshot please.

@xelander:

> Yes, but you don't go  up, down.
> It's physical logic, you can thoug a thing in air, and see it dosn't directly fall down, it's slows down first.
> Same whit people, but harder to see.

I think you're talking about **trajectory**. It's hard to mimic this since it's using a tile-based system. Plus, you can move your character in the air, which is also un-real. If you don't like the way the physics work on this engine, by all means, program your own to suit your personal preferences.

Ok, I want to thank franqetesh for and mrdani for posting their custom GUI of their game made with PV on the forums. I was able to look at it and make the GUI even more dynamic. Now, you can make the HP/MP/EXP bars any width you want, they will auto-adjust. You can also readjust the sizes of the top-left and bottom-right Menu tabs because they too auto-adjust. I fixed the shop price bug, as well as fixed some other minor things. I made the STR/DEF/SPEED/MAGI gauges when making your character custom so you can now adjust them to any width/color you want! Anything else needed fixing before the next release?