Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Project Vertigo Origins [ 1.1.4 – FINAL ] (2D Side-Scrolling ORPG Engine)

mrmiguu

@Merailima:

> Srry to double/triple post, but I just wanted Mr. Miguu to see my other posts and I'm bumping my other posts so no-one necroposts. I love kittens, anyway.
>
> PS. I also think maybe you should make it so NPCs can shoot arrows and cast spells too ;)

You know, it's possible to make NPCs cast spells via sadscript… I will think about the shooting arrows thing. The overall FireArrow concept isn't that simple. I would have to recreate everything used for the players to the NPCs. I will think about it.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Merailima:

> Mrmiggu, hello?
>
> Can I have the source code?
>
> Lol JK and if you were trying 2 rip off my chest hair nice try I'm an 11-yr old girl and I dont have any lol XD

Wtf?

@roflcopter00:

> Hey,
>
> I really like this engine but when my friends try to connect, the server boots them for packet flooding. I am clueless to what I have to do to solve this problem. I have tried allot and I really want to use this engine  :sad:
>
> Please reply I would really appreciate it.

Even he does have to much stuff running or do you.
Try close down some stuff and try again.

@roflcopter00:

> Hey,
>
> I really like this engine but when my friends try to connect, the server boots them for packet flooding. I am clueless to what I have to do to solve this problem. I have tried allot and I really want to use this engine  :sad:
>
> Please reply I would really appreciate it.

There is:
MAX_PACKETS=100
MAX_DATA=1000

In your Data.ini file in your server folder. Change those numbers higher so your friends aren't kicked off your game as easily.

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> You know, it's possible to make NPCs cast spells via sadscript… I will think about the shooting arrows thing. The overall FireArrow concept isn't that simple. I would have to recreate everything used for the players to the NPCs. I will think about it.

Oh, you replied? Anyway, I dont know sadscript :(

@Oloty:

> Hey Mr.Miguu did you already add some of the features that you have on lotistica like marriage?

I don't think he will do such a thing, since something like that *could* be scripted by the end-user game developer. Also there would hardly be a point in creating a free open engine that can do everything your game project can do.