Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

In Origins when my game is running, I have this annoying white bar looking line that is glitching all over my inventory. Is it because it refreshes inventory all the time?

I would like to know if there is anything i can do to fix that, and if someone else had the same problem.

Regards Aramyth.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it does. But with a blank copy of EO the inventory is almost white, which makes it a bit harder to notice

EDIT: I just noticed that when I remove the .bmp background in the inventory form, that it doesn't happen.

Robin I already found the problem.

If you have an item that doesn't have a pic icon, then it's invisible, and whenever that ends up in your inventory it keep refreshing your inventory in a loop. And same happens when inventory is empty. It only stops if you have something in inventory.

EDIT 2: Problem solved already.

Regards Aramyth.

Longs aren't native to windows, I'm not even sure what that means.. Most versions of Windows are 32 bit. Longs in vb6 are 32 bit while integers are 16 bit meaning integers require a tiny bit of additional processing while longs can be used immediately. In VB.NET integers were converted to 32 bit.

lol hello, ya, that is a large feature i can't wait for either, it will change the way we map. save loads of time. Robin's doing a very great job on this. He is going above and beyond to create a great engine and deserves to be praised. I have been with the orpg scene for long enough to know robin is one of the only people to change the game up. He is also one of the only people that try to change things for the better.

@Doomteam1:

> lol hello, ya, that is a large feature I can't wait for either, it will change the way we map. save loads of time. Robin's doing a very great job on this. He is going above and beyond to create a great engine and deserves to be praised. I have been with the orpg scene for long enough to know robin is one of the only people to change the game up. He is also one of the only people that try to change things for the better.

Aww. I feel bad for making fun of you for the last 3 years now. ♥

@Doomteam1:

> . I have been with the orpg scene for long enough to know robin is one of the only people to change the game up. He is also one of the only people that try to change things for the better.

I would, but Robin has a knack for coding stuff in 1/3 the time it would take me, so I leave it to him. :D