Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just move where the spell list shows up, set the background to transparent and set to always visible for the window.
Set the icons to be a little smaller so they dont take up 1/4th of the screen.

I havent tried this and I am not usure how the dynamic feature of this window works, so it may make it impossible to click the screen where you put the menu…

So I would suggest making the window only 1 or two icons wide, and let the spells add virtically down the side of the screen. Not a big issue then. slight screen gain for melee only style if my assumptions are correct.

@Robin:

> I already have a hotbar system which allows you to drag + drop items and skills into it then use them with the function keys. It's not in Origins, however.

Are you planning on implementing it into the next release?

@Robin:

> I already have a hotbar system which allows you to drag + drop items and skills into it then use them with the function keys. However, it'll never be in Origins. Mwahahahaha.

Correction.

Yeah if you're so bothered about a hotbar system code it yourself.

Krash,
Just alittle heads up if you want anything done like that its best to learn VB yourself and get on with it because they are some pritty big demands also there is no Request section to the source… so please stop asking okay??  :rolleyes: