Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys  stop asking Robin to add features you want into EO…

He will add what he feels is NEEDED for every game, if it is something EXTRA you want for your kind of game add it yourself...

If you are using EO it means you know how to Source edit and can add things in on your own. If you are using EO and have no idea how to source edit, get rdy for a pretty boring game, or be rdy to pay someone to do edits for you.

No, when you press the arrow keys to move your character runs instead of walks like in the original eclipse versions. If you wanted to walk in EO you'd hold shift and move. There's no stat that affects the movement speed of your character, nor is there an energy bar.

@Vålöñシ:

> EDIT: Oh I see now.. I'm guessing Spr means Sprint? o.o I keep leveling it up but I dont gain speed, what do I do to gain speed?

Sprint..? Why in God's name would it stand for sprint? It stands for spirit, and as far as I know, it just increases your regen rate. Ignore it for now, however, as I've already completely removed the combat system and re-programmed it from scratch.

Movement speed is not effected by anything.

@Robin:

> Sprint..? Why in God's name would it stand for sprint? It stands for spirit, and as far as I know, it just increases your regen rate. **Ignore it for now, however, as I've already completely removed the combat system and re-programmed it from scratch.**
>
> Movement speed is not effected by anything.

The one thing I need most to start my game. Also, I wish people would read through the thread and actually toy around with the engine before asking questions.

Can't wait for the next release Robin. EO is ,as always, looking great. Thanks for such an amazing engine.
@Krash:

> I think you must add a Hot Key I think every one we like this.

Hot key for what?