Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Urimas:

> hmmm well found a Paperdoll bug for ya the armor is blted on top of the weapon

Read the thread, please. Getting sick of answering the same questions.

@DshWinchester:

> I was getting a error and Downloaded a blank origins and the error continues
>
> its in the server side
>
> > Run time error 49
> > bad dll calling convention
>
> in this line
>
> > Result = Compress(tempBuffer(0), Size, Buffer(0), tempSize)
>
> give this error with defaut origins
>
> the client runs fine
>
> is just here?

Go find a new copy of zlib.dll.

@Tylian!:

> @Doomteam1:
>
> > . I have been with the orpg scene for long enough to know robin is one of the only people to change the game up. He is also one of the only people that try to change things for the better.
>
> I would, but Robin has a knack for coding stuff in 1/3 the time it would take me, so I leave it to him. :D

It may take a little longer, but at least he does something, i really don't see you release much. Robin is the only one that actually releases good stuff to my knowledge.

I feel defended.. lol.

Yeah, I don't release stuff except to my real life friends, they see all my work and can say that I'm just as an accomplished coder as Robin, he's just better at managing his time. (I think..)

**On-topic:** Looking forward to the next release, Auto Tiles is the last feature I need in EO to start working on my project1\. Then I have to completely gut EO and remove all combat systems and inventory systems… Urgh.

1: That, or support for loading PNG files. But that will never happen. Screw you DirectDraw7!

@Doomteam1:

> @Tylian!:
>
> > @Doomteam1:
> >
> > > . I have been with the orpg scene for long enough to know robin is one of the only people to change the game up. He is also one of the only people that try to change things for the better.
> >
> > I would, but Robin has a knack for coding stuff in 1/3 the time it would take me, so I leave it to him. :D
>
> It may take a little longer, but at least he does something, I really don't see you release much. To my knowledge Robin is the only one that actually releases 2D ORPG engines that I can use.

Fixed you reply as well so you won't harm the other programmers who do other stuff than programming 2D ORPG engines.

Regards,
  Stephan.