• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

@Stephan:

> @Doomteam1:
>
> > It may take a little longer, but at least he does something, I really don't see you release much. To my knowledge Robin is the only one that actually releases 2D ORPG engines that I can use.
>
> Fixed you reply as well so you won't harm the other programmers who do other stuff than programming 2D ORPG engines.
>
> Regards,
>   Stephan.

Your the only person I know who would fix someones post for that reason, Stephan/Goddie/MrRAEG.

Yes, I gave you a new nickname. =D

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tylian!:

> @Stephan:
>
> > @Doomteam1:
> >
> > > It may take a little longer, but at least he does something, I really don't see you release much. To my knowledge Robin is the only one that actually releases 2D ORPG engines that I can use.
> >
> > Fixed you reply as well so you won't harm the other programmers who do other stuff than programming 2D ORPG engines.
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Stephan.
>
> Your the only person I know who would fix someones post for that reason, Stephan/Goddie/MrRAEG.
>
> Yes, I gave you a new nickname. =D

Lol, Tylie.

Regards,
  Stephan.

@Tylian!:

> **On-topic:** Looking forward to the next release, Auto Tiles is the last feature I need in EO to start working on my project1.
>
> 1: That, or support for loading PNG files. But that will never happen. Screw you DirectDraw7!

This.
I'm actually kind of looking forward to this next release of Origins; may even attempt a game while waiting for Solar Eclipse.

@Robin:

> @Doomteam1:
>
> > It may take a little longer, but at least he does something, I really don't see you release much. Robin is the only one that actually releases good stuff to my knowledge.
>
> … l2read.

More like l2maths; I don't think he concepted what "1/3" meant.

@DshWinchester:

> That list is to
>
> Wich Engine Suports more players without lag
>
> Some says that VBgore was very nice programmed
>
> english is not my language
>
> my bad \o

I'm telling you that it's irrelevant. How many players the server can handle should be the least of your worries.