Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What would your parents do if you were gay?

TPK

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why people are gay. Women and men aren't that much different if you think about it.  If your gay your basically just wanting to be a women anyway, which I love being a guy. Women always complain and talk shit about each other.

Not saying it makes them bad or anything, but I just like the way men handle things, if you start doing that kind of stuff your going to most likely get some sense knocked into you.

I will never support it and I just think it's against our entire existence. Whether you believe in God or not, it's still wrong to be gay.

@Helladen:

> I don't understand why people are gay. Women and men aren't that much different if you think about it.  If your gay your basically just wanting to be a women anyway, which I love being a guy. Women always complain and talk shit about each other.
>
> Not saying it makes them bad or anything, but I just like the way men handle things, if you start doing that kind of stuff your going to most likely get some sense knocked into you.
>
> I will never support it and I just think it's against our entire existence. Whether you believe in God or not, it's still wrong to be gay.

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/kagami-in-thought.jpg)

Probably be pretty darn surprised, since they've caught me looking at naked chicks when I was younger, but then supportive.

Helladen, you sound repressed. To each their own, some people are just wired differently. I know I'm straight, but I have gay friends and there is nothing wrong with them.
I actually always found the debate weird. You don't see that kind of persecution against BDSM or other weird stuff, just gays. It's both hypocritical and stupid, what consenting people do by themselves or in a group of other consenting people is their business.

And for those of you saying it's unnatural, the argument there is that gay sex can't be reproductive. I challenge you then to stand by your argument and never have sex at all unless your goal is to have a child, since according to that argument recreational sex with your significant other is as unnatural as being gay.

@Helladen:

> I don't understand why people are gay. Women and men aren't that much different if you think about it.

Rather contradictory statement.
I mean, if you believe that Women and Men aren't much different, then you should at least find it understandable why a Man would love a Man, or a Woman would love a Woman.
If you love someone in a way you want to be with them in the "partner" aspect of being with someone, then you probably love their personality, their philosophical views, etc.
Saying this, It makes sense why  genitalia should NOT have any effect on sexual orientation.
This biggest part in arousal is, of course, compatibility.

Pardon a little bit of an immature example, but
If I hate a person, male or female, I'm not going to be pitching a tent to the thought of sexual intimacy with said person anytime soon.

prince the thread isn't made out to be offensive but i wan't the people opinins i dont target the gay or the straight i just like to know how people feel about thing's in the world atm,btw this isn't the only topic/open discussion about something ive made,no offense to you because i understand how you feel but it's just an opinionated topic.

@Chakkra:

> This thread is highly offensive.
>
> I'm disgusted at the lot of you.

•offense - discourtesy: a lack of politeness; a failure to show regard for others; wounding the feelings or others

I dont see anyone being offensive i can only see people giving their opninions, Everybody has a right to give thier opinion.
On topic, My mum is supportive and probably would support me if a was gay but my dad is against it.