Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What would your parents do if you were gay?

TPK

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I understand Homosexuality and why they'd be attracted to the same sex is this:
OK, I like women/men.
Now, what do I like about women/men?
OK, so homos (abbreviating) probably like women/men for the same basic reasons I like women/men.
Why aren't they all bisexual?
well, why don't I like the same sex?
OK, so they probably don't like said sex for the same basic reasons I don't.

It's simple really.  (unless I'm missing something?)

@Miguu:

> @ςђєєรє:
>
> > Of course we understand otherwise we would'nt know how to talk about it.
>
> So if you talk about things to understand them, you already understand them? Why even talk then?

But we arnt talking about things to understand them we are asking other people if they know what thier parents would think if they were gay, Just for interest.

@Miguu:

> @ςђєєรє:
>
> > Of course we understand otherwise we would'nt know how to talk about it.
>
> So if you talk about things to understand them, you already understand them? Why even talk then?

It's fun to argue about stuff just for the sake of argument.

@Batman:

> @Miguu:
>
> > @ςђєєรє:
> >
> > > Of course we understand otherwise we would'nt know how to talk about it.
> >
> > So if you talk about things to understand them, you already understand them? Why even talk then?
>
> It's fun to argue about stuff just for the sake of argument.

I know, Who doesnt love to argue online

My mom probably would be upset at first, but then be fine. My day on the other hand would literally disown me, and probably would not talk to me again for a very long time he is very opinionated and likes to force his views(but he is somehow not rude about it in public). Honestly I cannot even fathom thinking about this though lol and just disgusts me, I am definitely not(to each his own, but yet I am a bit of a homophobe).

Unfortunately we'll always have certain families that remain corrupt and continue to teach their kids that being gay is wrong, that being anything but white is bad, and that everyone should be catholic, or go to hell, the world will never rise from the filth stricken gutter it lies in.
Luckily it's not always that said family will enforce all three of the above.

@Robin:

> @Helladen:
>
> > I don't understand why people are gay. Women and men aren't that much different if you think about it.  If your gay your basically just wanting to be a women anyway, which I love being a guy. Women always complain and talk shit about each other.
> >
> > Not saying it makes them bad or anything, but I just like the way men handle things, if you start doing that kind of stuff your going to most likely get some sense knocked into you.
> >
> > I will never support it and I just think it's against our entire existence. Whether you believe in God or not, it's still wrong to be gay.
>
> ![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/kagami-in-thought.jpg)

Happened along time ago, but what's that pic from robin? xD
If it's an actual anime, I wanna watch :D