Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What would your parents do if you were gay?

TPK

It doesn't matter. Gays can go off and do whatever they want, it's there life not mine. I was just saying really in my honest opinion, we're the same in most cases, and being separated by distinctive differences such as the ones you stated. I always thought of a relationship as something you do to get away from yourself or the same gender at that. Being around the same gender all the time just seems boring to me.

I have a hard time explaining what I mean, so if it changes don't take it like I'm changing my way of thinking.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homosexuality is just a life style. If you don't understand it, don't try to. Can you explain heterosexuality? No. You can just say, well that's how I was born. I'm attracted to women, I can't really explain it, but it's what I prefer. There's nothing to really get. To each his own.

And that statement about homosexuals hanging out with mostly girls Helladen, that makes no sense. I know gays who enjoy hanging with other guys more than girls. And I know straight guys who'd rather be around a group of girls, like myself. I have more chick friends than guy friends. It's all about preference.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> @HunterXero:
>
> > Kick my ass and force me to see lesbian Pictures of Chilidog movies until I get exited
>
> That would be contradicting their efforts to make you straight by watching Homosexual Pictures of Chilidog. Your full of flaws.

I said lesbian not gay, its the oposite

@HunterXero:

> @SoiWilliamSoi:
>
> > @HunterXero:
> >
> > > Kick my ass and force me to see lesbian Pictures of Chilidog movies until I get exited
> >
> > That would be contradicting their efforts to make you straight by watching Homosexual Pictures of Chilidog. Your full of flaws.
>
> I said lesbian not gay, its the oposite

Usually I'm not one to down other people, but you're a dumb ass. Homosexual means same sex. Which obviously means lesbian and GAY. Gay goes both ways.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> @HunterXero:
>
> > @SoiWilliamSoi:
> >
> > > @HunterXero:
> > >
> > > > Kick my ass and force me to see lesbian Pictures of Chilidog movies until I get exited
> > >
> > > That would be contradicting their efforts to make you straight by watching Homosexual Pictures of Chilidog. Your full of flaws.
> >
> > I said lesbian not gay, its the oposite
>
> Usually I'm not one to down other people, but you're a dumb ass. Homosexual means same sex. Which obviously means lesbian and GAY. Gay goes both ways.

Damn, thats right :D didnt see it from that point of view… either way thanks

I think it's everyone for himself. If you feel attracted to someone of the same gender, then so be it. I'd say go for it. You only live once. I wouldn't see myself doing it at all though, but i have absolutely nothing against such people. I know 2 guys which are Gay as can be, and they are absolutely awesome people to have fun with. As for my parrents, they wouldn't really mind if i would be gay. Just, indifferent i guess.

People shouldn't have something against such people because it's not something you do on purpose i think. Besides, why worry about someone who is gay or lesbian? You're not the one who has to live with them right? Just accept the fact that they are like that, and get over it. Nothing else i can say about it.

Regards Aramyth.