Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[ENGINE] Eclipse Advanced v3.0.21

tslusny

Yeah its working now for me, anyway, the projectiles system is awesome, but needs collision detection for blocked tiles and maybe make it so it shoots on the NPC which you target and if you haven't got a target shoot on a NPC that is the nearest. ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adding your project to Dropbox was a smart Idea. Now we can just add it straight to our dropbox and get updates synched to our folders when you make changes. haha

Although you might want to change the link name to "Eclipse Advanced - Latest" or something instead, and then just add a version # file or something.

IE:

```

Link: Eclipse Advanced - Latest //Permalink for current build = Elcipse Advanced 3.0.20 - XX/XX/XX

Link: Eclipse Advanced 3.0.20 - XX/XX/XX

Link: Eclipse Advanced 3.0.19 - XX/XX/XX
```

```

Files:

- Client

- Server

- Stuff

- Updater.ini

- Changelog Version(3.0.20).txt

- ETC...

```

> Adding your project to Dropbox was a smart Idea. Now we can just add it straight to our dropbox and get updates synched to our folders when you make changes. haha
>
> Although you might want to change the link name to "Eclipse Advanced - Latest" or something instead, and then just add a version # file or something.

Ok ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)

Btw i forgot to post some things what i added in .20

* Removed 32k limit of Item Price (replaced scrollbar by textbox)
* Removed 32k limit of Item Damage (replaced scrollbar by textbox)

> Deathbeam, the projectile system is nice! however, if you shoot from far away, the npc will actually die before it gets hit. Also, even if you do not shoot any npc, an ammo will still be used.

If you shoot a bow and miss, you still lose your arrow right?

> When i select the whole three in the editor , the eye dropper show only one case of the select tileset.

Yea, it was meant to work like that (it will select only 1 tile always) i maybe improve it to enable multi-selecting, but for now it is enought

> Alright and for a converter to convert all the data from EA 3.0.17 to –-> EA 3.0.20 ?
>
> Just asking because it takes alot of time to redo everything..

I can make converter easily, but i gonna release .21 soon with some improvements to Projectile system

Btw i forgot that i added new News system with news editor in .20 and Credits page too

> I can make converter easily, but i gonna release .21 soon with some improvements to Projectile system
>
> Btw i forgot that i added new News system with news editor in .20 and Credits page too

Ok thanks ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png) that will save alot of time.

And hope to see 2.1 soon !

> Question, is there a reason for the admin panel below closed whenever you select an editor from the panel? It's kind of annoying to have to keep re-opening it each time you make an edit.

It was annoying for me when panel was staying opened when i opened for example item editor, so i thinked it will be great addition

Nice additions but the way you render effects is just wrong,

Look how it's done for the animations so the effects are linked to the player/npc even when they are moving

That's how it should be done copy/paste that.

Respectfully,