Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Miracle Reborn v0.1.0beta (before this was Eclipse Reborn)

tslusny

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was some bug in other versions of Eclipse where it actually only loads 39 animations or something like that. So your max animations may be like 100 but it will only load 39 of them into memory to be used. I think it's loading from either the wrong file for it's count or from the wrong max variable.

I remember someone posting about it before and a fix was shown, I just can't find those posts anymore to point it out. It's a really simple fix once you find the spot with the problem.

Hey death , as i saw you stopped EA are you sure that Eclipse Reborn will be well fixed (more than EA) and with features ?

I'm asking that due to the fact that the engine is CS:de so i'm not sure if you could fix it completly or just a part.

> Hey death , as i saw you stopped EA are you sure that Eclipse Reborn will be well fixed (more than EA) and with features ?
>
> I'm asking that due to the fact that the engine is CS:de so i'm not sure if you could fix it completly or just a part.

I already fixed all problems in CS:DE

I found a bug i don't know if other already did found it or not but here we go :

**Bugs:**

**1-** **Open your skill inventory , and click as much as you want on it , you will see that +(numbers) will appear above your character head .

Also if you put the skill on the hotbar and you click on it again , it will do the same.**

**2 -**

**The npc when pressing ctrl front of him , doesn't talk even if you put a text inside the "Say:" option (npc editor)**

**Suggestion :**

**1-** **Talking to Npc's by clicking on them instead of using ctrl**

**2-** **Tchatbox visible only by pressing enter (like EA)**

**3-** **Add Edit Account into the server**

**4-** **Make a Gold picture at the bottom of the inventory window where money is displayed in a label , once you click on the gold icon it pop-up a window where it's say's how much gold would you like to drop?

Reason to this suggestion : Because like that when we have 32 555 gold by default it just show 32k and also because like that it will not take place into the inventory .

Don't forget also to make this readed by the event when it Take item "gold" .**

**Example picture :**

**![](http://i41.tinypic.com/28t9vs2.jpg)**

**5-** **Players can walk through each others when the map property is selected ( so people don't get stuck when someone block the enter of a map or anything like that**

**6-** **Make separate Gui pictures for Shop , inventory , skills , options etc so we could edit the picture for different windows not one for all of them.**

That's it for the moment ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)!

In map editor the items appear to be on a white background, although this doesn't affect the ultimate outcome (when i place it it looks fine) - is this a bug? is this becuase I a using .pngs? Also - when i click the 'bosses' scrollbar I get an error. Can't wait to see this engine get full on workable, I like the new layout. Personally I would really like to see a Projectile, Quest, Guild and Crafting and/or skills systems added. Epic job on this engine.

> In map editor the items appear to be on a white background, although this doesn't affect the ultimate outcome (when i place it it looks fine) - is this a bug? is this becuase I a using .pngs? Also - when i click the 'bosses' scrollbar I get an error. Can't wait to see this engine get full on workable, I like the new layout. Personally I would really like to see a Projectile, Quest, Guild and Crafting and/or skills systems added. Epic job on this engine.

It is white becouse that picbox cleared to white by DX8.

> It is white becouse that picbox cleared to white by DX8.

Was it made to be that way or is it a bug? many other Dx8 versions dont have that effect with Dx8\. In any case, thanks for reading and as I said, you have

done an epic job with this engine so far. I shall continue to watch and look out for the next release. =]

**New version**

v0.0.7 -> v0.0.8

- Added hotbar tooltips

- Replaced GetTickCount in server by 64-Bit timer with time roll-over

- Replaced GetTickCount in client by 64-Bit timer with time roll-over

- Fixed error with Boss scrollbar in Map Properties

- Fixed max animation 39 issue

ToDo:

- Finish DoT and HoT for new spell system (Now it is changing only HP, not MP)

- Sort things in modText and move text engine to clsDirectX8

- Finish Fogs, Weather and Map Tinting

- Add change Fog, Weather, Map Tint, Play Sound, Stop Sound, Play BGM, Stop BGM and Spawn NPC to Event system