Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Miracle Reborn v0.1.0beta (before this was Eclipse Reborn)

tslusny

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> I don't really like the idea of walking over items to pick them up. Seems like it would make it easy for other people to steal your loot.

Yeah, but becouse of mouse movement addition it is usefull thing. By the way, i forgot integrate some things to mouse movement, so except big mouse movement update in next version.

1\. I remember you said that in the new version going to allow the election starting armor or weapons. I need my players start with armor and a weapon already put … and do not see that this will have the new version.

Thanks for the genres of sex

2\. How I can do to make the move with the mouse faster?

The mouse movements are very slow

3\. I want to cast spells fire ball like projectiles.

How I can do???

This is just my opinion but I think the "real shadows" effect is terrible. I mean it looks bad to start with plus it just doesn't make sense. If you look at the screenshot in the original post then you can obviously tell that the shadows for the trees and the shadows for the characters don't go together at all. Don't get me wrong, I like this engine, this is just one thing I really don't understand or like.

Sorry my bad english.

This is a great job!

But this version has the same bug in the event system of engine, Advanced Eclipse v3.0.21

The comand "@change item" \ take item \ amount 1-250

A specified amount is not relevant, always gets all items of the inventory.

"@change item" \ give item = Normal works

"@change item" \ change item = have the same function of give item, when should change X to the specified amount.

and pls fix it in Eclipse Advanced v3.0.21

I do not know how to fix this.

And one more, set the shield paperdoll above of weapons paperdoll, this will make creating paperdoll much easier, because there would be necessary cut de right weapons, just a full left of paperdoll shild and the lack of a shield the weapon is full.

I hope you can understand me.

Sorry to disturb, and thanks you to attention.