Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Miracle Reborn v0.1.0beta (before this was Eclipse Reborn)

tslusny

I know really but i just respond him , i hate people who make themself like they know everything and then just because of no way to have reason use the term of noob or rookie on a community then voila …

so yeah now better we stop talking about this and we return on topic.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> I know really but i just respond him , i hate people who make themself like they know everything and then just because of no way to have reason use the term of noob or rookie on a community then voila …
>
> so yeah now better we stop talking about this and we return on topic.

Well said

Hmm I never once called anyone a newb and if you go back and read all my posts I was in no way offensive. I was simply stating the reasons I feel that Nyan should not add in Alatars Quest System. Now if Nyan wanted to add a custom quest system that somehow utilized the event system then I would be all for that. I just think that a quest system that doesn't also use the event system is one that shouldn't be use at all. This is the last thing I have to say about this issue.

Anyways back on topic. What exactly doe's the boss system do and are you(Nyan) planning on adding more options to the event system?

Ok guys i hope i will please your mind now. I will never add Alatars Quest system, becouse it have some bugs (what can be fixed, and i know how, but there can be still some hidden ones), but now i am working on Event/Quest system for my game Prospekt Reborn, what will be bassically quest system directly connected to event system, what can use variables and switches, handling quests throught Event NPCs or Event Tiles and many more. It will be pretty basic, becouse every condition to run quest will be throught conditional branches, so in Quest Editor you won´t have any conditions options. But to conditional branch i will add Quest required and other quest thingies. So i hope i will finish this E/Q System soon and include it to ER.

> Hmm I never once called anyone a newb and if you go back and read all my posts I was in no way offensive. I was simply stating the reasons I feel that Nyan should not add in Alatars Quest System. Now if Nyan wanted to add a custom quest system that somehow utilized the event system then I would be all for that. I just think that a quest system that doesn't also use the event system is one that shouldn't be use at all. This is the last thing I have to say about this issue.
>
> Anyways back on topic. What exactly doe's the boss system do and are you(Nyan) planning on adding more options to the event system?

Boss system is bassically map setting, where you will choose one boss mapnpc on map, and that one when you kill it, it will despawn all map npcs, and when that boss respawn, all other mapnpcs will respawn too. And you must choose map moral to Boss Chamber of course. And look in ToDos in changelog, i wanna add some little features to ES.

I actually don't care if there is quest sytem or not, I am looking for stable base with good basic systems I can expand on, so I search for basic features that have man possible use like event system is, so one thing I actually want is instancing system.

> Ok guys i hope i will please your mind now. I will never add Alatars Quest system, becouse it have some bugs (what can be fixed, and i know how, but there can be still some hidden ones), but now i am working on Event/Quest system for my game Prospekt Reborn, what will be bassically quest system directly connected to event system, what can use variables and switches, handling quests throught Event NPCs or Event Tiles and many more. It will be pretty basic, becouse every condition to run quest will be throught conditional branches, so in Quest Editor you won´t have any conditions options. But to conditional branch i will add Quest required and other quest thingies. So i hope i will finish this E/Q System soon and include it to ER.

Your work is greatly appreciated by us all. Thanks a lot.

> Ok guys i hope i will please your mind now. I will never add Alatars Quest system, becouse it have some bugs (what can be fixed, and i know how, but there can be still some hidden ones), but now i am working on Event/Quest system for my game Prospekt Reborn, what will be bassically quest system directly connected to event system, what can use variables and switches, handling quests throught Event NPCs or Event Tiles and many more. It will be pretty basic, becouse every condition to run quest will be throught conditional branches, so in Quest Editor you won´t have any conditions options. But to conditional branch i will add Quest required and other quest thingies. So i hope i will finish this E/Q System soon and include it to ER.
>
> Boss system is bassically map setting, where you will choose one boss mapnpc on map, and that one when you kill it, it will despawn all map npcs, and when that boss respawn, all other mapnpcs will respawn too. And you must choose map moral to Boss Chamber of course. And look in ToDos in changelog, i wanna add some little features to ES.

First of All , sorry Nyan for the Offtopic messages that we made ,

And also thanks to give us an idea of what we will see soon on Eclipse Reborn , i know that is a hard work you are doing here and i respect it but there was something missing and now you told us what will be our missing thing in Eclipse Reborn and it's a good idea ! good continuation ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png).

Heyo Rebornlovers!!

If you want to support Deathbeam/Nyan you can vote for him here: [http://www.touchofde…veloper-voting/](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/130805-new-developer-voting/)

Just to be said ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

PS: To all haters he dont wants me to do this…It was my idea

> Will do. And i will continue developing ER no matter who will become head dev.

Good to know, when you will fix the bugs and add that event quest system i think it will be pretty much done, ofc if u don't change ur mind and add something new to it.

Maybe when you're done with this engine, project vertigo features would be nice to be converted into ER… just sayin' , so we can make platformer games too...

Hey guys i do not have now access to my pc so ER development will be slowed a bit.

But on other note

I have fully featured advanced NPC AI ready to implement. It have NPC-NPC combat, NPC-Player spell casting and projectile shooting, NPC-NPC spell casting and projectile shooting… So i am asking now - Should i implement it to Reborn?

> Hey guys i do not have now access to my pc so ER development will be slowed a bit.
>
> But on other note
>
> I have fully featured advanced NPC AI ready to implement. It have NPC-NPC combat, NPC-Player spell casting and projectile shooting, NPC-NPC spell casting and projectile shooting… So i am asking now - Should i implement it to Reborn?

Would be nice, but please try fixing the bugs there are now first. ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)