Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Miracle Reborn v0.1.0beta (before this was Eclipse Reborn)

tslusny

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open the client. In _modRendering_ find **Public Sub DrawTileOutline()** and replace the entire sub with

```

Public Sub DrawTileOutLine()

Dim Tileset As Byte

' find tileset number

Tileset = frmEditor_Map.scrlTileSet.value

' exit out if doesn't exist

If Tileset <= 0 Or Tileset > Count_Tileset Then Exit Sub

If frmEditor_Map.scrlAutotile.value = 0 Then

Directx8.RenderTexture Tex_Tileset(Tileset), ConvertMapX(CurX * PIC_X), ConvertMapY(CurY * PIC_Y), shpSelectedLeft, shpSelectedTop, shpSelectedWidth, shpSelectedHeight, shpSelectedWidth, shpSelectedHeight

Else

Directx8.RenderTexture Tex_Tileset(Tileset), ConvertMapX(CurX * PIC_X), ConvertMapY(CurY * PIC_Y), shpSelectedLeft, shpSelectedTop, PIC_X, PIC_Y, PIC_X, PIC_Y

End If

End Sub

```

Problem fixed ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

Hi! I am just wandering is it impossible to make it so I can use RMXP/Eclipse Origins character sprites and tile-sets? The reason I'm asking is because I have already made a bunch of paper-dolls I also prefer the older look.

In addition is there a way to open that panel at the top of the screen in the video above? The only way I have found to open the map editors is doing commands like /editmap.

> Hi! I am just wandering is it impossible to make it so I can use RMXP/Eclipse Origins character sprites and tile-sets? The reason I'm asking is because I have already made a bunch of paper-dolls I also prefer the older look.
>
> In addition is there a way to open that panel at the top of the screen in the video above? The only way I have found to open the map editors is doing commands like /editmap.

**Q: is it impossible to make it so I can use RMXP/Eclipse Origins character sprites and tile-sets?**

**A:** Just replace the current tilesets. Make sure their dimension is in a power of 2\. Just set it like the previous one.

**Q:** **is there a way to open that panel at the top of the screen in the video above? The only way I have found to open the map editors is doing commands like /editmap.**

**A:** Press _'Insert'_

> **Q: is it impossible to make it so I can use RMXP/Eclipse Origins character sprites and tile-sets?**
>
> **A:** Just replace the current tilesets. Make sure their dimension is in a power of 2\. Just set it like the previous one.

Where do I change the dimensions?

> In your graphics editing software. Make sure the width and height is a power of 2\. If you have a large tileset, squeeze it into a few 512x512 images.

No I don't want to make the graphics smaller… I want to know if I can change the engine so that I can render the larger characters and the older tilesets from RMXP.

> Hey guys i just want you to know that deathbeam stops working on ER and EA untill he will be unbanned again…

Ooh, nice, a blackmail attempt.

Well, I rebut with this; if Deathbeam is unbanned, I will quit. So, you have a choice, a chronic thief, or one of your developers. Take your pick.

In the meantime, later today, I'm going to post on the Q&A board that you now use EA/ER at your own risk - as I ain't offering support for it, and neither do I imagine many competent programmers here doing so - alongside an EA/ER to EO2/3 converter.

Ooh, these next few weeks of pruning this engine is going to be great. :]

> Well, I rebut with this; if Deathbeam is unbanned, I will quit. So, you have a choice, a chronic thief, or one of your developers. Take your pick.

You can't quit. You're the only developer left ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png).

LOL he's banned!? ducking…FINALLY!

Anyways...Like Jowd said, who would you rather have?

Someone who loves to steal, claim for their own then when he gets caught, tries to cover it up? or would you want to have a trustworthy guy, who you KNOW will bring good stuff to this forums?

Your decision.

I don't support EA/ER unless i get payed to do stuff on it.