Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Miracle Reborn v0.1.0beta (before this was Eclipse Reborn)

tslusny

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi,

would like to ask developer on this custom version of EO make config file

reasons:

at laptop insert and delete button are the same . Its not possible for me to edit the game ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

Plz no dev version. It's hard to make changes on 1 client itself.

> hi,
>
> would like to ask developer on this custom version of EO make config file
>
> reasons:
>
> at laptop insert and delete button are the same . Its not possible for me to edit the game ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

Use /admin or press shift(or function key) + insert

> Hey, nice engine!
>
> But, how can I add new buttons in the GUI? I mean, as it can't be editable in Visual Basic, what I have to do to add new buttons, forms, etc.?

ER is fully rendered. Everything related to graphics is done by D3D8\.

> can you add captcha verify at account registration ?

Yep. But instead of using a label to use as the captcha text, render it.

> when i press shift + insert i get nothing. If i open it with /admin i can't see editor buttons

No need to press shift too, just press insert and you will see up at the client a bar with Editors…....Miscellaneous......Client Tools......Other Commands

and voila! now it works. ![-_-](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleep.png)

omg i already told you that some laptops have Delete/Insert at same key.When i press insert it counts Delete key not insert. That's not my first time that i have problem like that .

Could somebody tell me in witch class/module in vb6 is the value of the key insert. I will go and change it.

> omg i already told you that some laptops have Delete/Insert at same key.When i press insert it counts Delete key not insert. Thats not my first time that i have problem like that .

So press (and hold) the damn functions key then push insert…

If you did however actually listen to people it would have been a lot easier. If you press the function key, usually called "Fn" it will change the keyboard commands to their secondary function. In your case, Fn + Delete would send "Insert". I do recommend that you start reading what people write instead of getting angry.