Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RELEASE DATE for Eclipse Evolution 3.0/Solar Eclipse/Java Eclipse!

Admiral Refuge

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zetta:

> I figured that they are "more trusted" than the rest of the forums. They have to ask for permission to write, but reading it is allowed.

Ah, as long as there's some sort of security measure it's good enough for me.

I look forward to trawling through some bytes.

You know what we should do?
LETS ALL LEARN JAVA AND HELP HIM :D
Thankyou so much HM hang in there buddy.
Im going to add in my Sig that no one should EVER ask when it releases becuz its too much stress. Im gonna put a link to this topic :D

+1 Kudos on coming out and saying it.

To be honest, I used to be tired of waiting simply because of the statements about it coming soon lol, now I'm developing the game and don't even care about 3.0 anymore. To be honest 2.7 really does work very well I will say that.

I shall learn Java too, since Scripting is my power point ^.^. You all saw what happened within 3 days of Sadscript for me ;). And thank you, HM! Standing against the mob of noobs demanding the release date is very brave :).

@Syner:

> +1 Kudos on coming out and saying it.
>
> To be honest, I used to be tired of waiting simply because of the statements about it coming soon lol, now I'm developing the game and don't even care about 3.0 anymore. To be honest 2.7 really does work very well I will say that.

What are you talking abour?! The engine works perfectly fine. If you can't fix the simple errors that come along with it then you must not be worthy of it. It takes a few minutes to fix even the most serious issues.

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> What are you talking abour?! The engine works perfectly fine. If you can't fix the simple errors that come along with it then you must not be worthy of it. It takes a few minutes to fix even the most serious issues.

are you stupid.. read what he said again. He was saying 2.7 was perfectly fine.