Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Skyrim

Robin

@Your:

> Can you have a house?

You can have many houses. Should be given free housing through the main guilds. You can also buy houses in each city for ~5000 gold. In classic Bethesda fashion there should be a really shitty hut you can camp in for free too, but I haven't found it yet.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Robin:

> You can have many houses. Should be given free housing through the main guilds. You can also buy houses in each city for ~5000 gold. In classic Bethesda fashion there should be a really shitty hut you can camp in for free too, but I haven't found it yet.

Kill the bandits in the bandit camp under the back wall of Whiterun, welcome to your new home. Lol

@Sealbreaker:

> what? i'm level 7 and got 5k gold because of all the dragon-scales and shit…

I'm keeping those for when I want to make the best armour in the game (Dragon scale armour).

@Justn:

> Chopping wood for the chick in Whiterun seems like a boring/easy way to make money… Any other things like that around?

Yes. You can do hundreds of trade skills jobs around the world.

@Alexander:

> Do items despawn around the same time monsters respawn in cleared areas (3 - 5 days)?

That's a cell respawn. If monsters respawn then the items respawn too, clearing anything you left there.

@Zonova:

> Kusy you seem addicted to finding every possible way to mess with the system

He's Polish.

![](http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/i-9HNNHvS/0/L/i-9HNNHvS-XL.jpg)

Archery is incredibly overpowered, the further you're in, the more exploits you have… basically, when you unlock the perk that slows down time while you aim and the one with 3x sneak dammage - you're unstoppable. You can land 3 sneak attacks before your enemy even draw his weapon and turn around, and that's without the 30% faster drawing, with that you're probably a walking machine gun. Additionally you have perks that stagger enemies, meaning they have to stop for a second... at level 16 I can kill a whole group of bandits, before they notice what's going on, not to mention getting up close to me.

I'm having fun with alchemy, picking random shit up, catching fishes and bugs with my bare hands (tad stupid), eating every single shit I find just to see what it does (do it yourself kids).

The fact that dialogue doesn't stop the world from spinning is nice, but has it's drawbacks. I'm minding my own bussiness, trying to kill a dragon... suddenly some homo runs up to me and starts talking about some random nonsense, I nearly got killed by the dragon... there were also two bandits and one black mage there and the AI got a bit lost, the bandits first killed off the mage, then targeted the dragon, but every time it gout out of reach they started attacking me, and the refugee that aproached me started punching the beast... funny thing is, he survived up to the moment when I finished off the lizard and put an arrow in the back of his head for interrupting me. Also, when you have a group of NPCs walking together, and you talk to one of them, it would be nice to make it so the others stop and wait... they do slow down I think, but still, the one you're talking to has some running up to do.

As I said, folk interaction is nice, if you drop weapons on the ground while guards are near, they'll approach you asking to not do it again, because someone might get hurt. If you use shouts in a village, they'll tell you to stop, because you're scaring the people. Small things, people telling you that it's a good idea to drop off the extra junk at the nearest shop when you're close to reaching your weight limit.

Horses still can climb ridiculously steep surfaces, enemies still can't do shit when you jump on the roof (but now they at least run for cover after the first arrow lands in their face), you still can kill someone by piercing his foot or tail in case of animals... Im fairly sure you can kill a deer by hitting it in the antlers (honestly, it wouldn't hurt to add hit-boxes to the game).

I like that the Dwemer ruins and lookt are back.

Me Gusta.