Find results in...

Skyrim

Robin

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kusy:

> So I heard this game is 6GB big and can be beaten in two hours?

Its just over 8 gigs. The main quest is never very long.

Put about 10 hours into the game so far. Going to be head of the thieves guild soon. Really liking the new systems.

I'm mostly interested in how they handled difficulty.
Is the entire game always skewed to your overall character level still?
Some areas of the game should be flat rate difficulty no matter on player level… just my opinion.
Keeps the player adventuring around instead of just plowing through areas at low levels.

Also if I remember right, in previous games some chests contain items based on player level when opened... I wonder how that plays out in this version.

@Shadowwulf:

> I'm mostly interested in how they handled difficulty.
> Is the entire game always skewed to your overall character level still?
> Some areas of the game should be flat rate difficulty no matter on player level… just my opinion.
> Keeps the player adventuring around instead of just plowing through areas at low levels.
>
> Also if I remember right, in previous games some chests contain items based on player level when opened... I wonder how that plays out in this version.

I actually think that all items are accessible, only the magical attributes become greater as you level up.

@Keebler:

> Seriously…
>
> ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/8a2b3b6963884bf3d550c1e6a35d23a2.png)

Is that an on-board card? If so it's not going to be recognised. As long as you support the DirectX version used and the level of pixel shaders required you can run it on that card. How well it runs is someone else's guess entirely.

Damnit my days off are over and i have to start work again. Being leader of the thieves guild was a huge disappointment. As far as i can tell nothing really changes but maybe that will be addressed or something will happen later in the game. Killed a few dragons, the power words you learn from doing so are pretty cool additions.

I cant wait… only 6 more days...and i agree, without good challenge, then what will motivate one to even strive for better gear, and levels. It just seems that there are so many variables, being a way to get around every situation, making the game into a cakewalk, but then again lets hope it don't turn out to be to easy. I am guessing there are difficulty settings?