Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[ENGINE] Eclipse Advanced v3.0.21

tslusny

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See the thing is, it all reverts back to you having to know how to program. People (especially on this forum) are always going to be adding tutorials to add new features, bug fixes, and such. Its your job to update your own game client, not a tutoria, or somone else!

@daxterxx:

> See the thing is, it all reverts back to you having to know how to program. People (especially on this forum) are always going to be adding tutorials to add new features, bug fixes, and such. Its your job to update your own game client, not a tutoria, or somone else!

I agree 100%, but I think what the person you're talking to means is that it would be nice if Deathbeam posted what he'd done to fix any problems, just like a normal bug-fix tutorial.
On the other hand.. People should wait until this engine has been thoroughly tested for bugs before they use it.

New version released

What is new in version 3.04?

* Semi-transparent trees - When player is behind tree, that tree will be semi-transparent to disable griefing and hiding behind trees.
* New chat layout
* Reverted back to HUD bars are always displayed
* Moved chatscroll updating under tmr25, this will speedup gameloop so NPCs will move faster
* Fixed fade at top and at bottom of screen, i just forgot to change texture numbers in previous versions
* Disabled stacking for equipable items due some bugs
* Added Erwins hotbar fix for consumable items

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/e393f41783d34d7bd3e7cf57a82b1ad3.png)

Nice update, please fix party/trading! keep up the good work. Im going to wait until you release a "final" or until someone releases your updates via tutorial. Iv already added quests/bosses/questlog/hide chat gui and nearly fixed trading but can not seem to put my trading/partying from csde into here without render issues and unrecoverable DX errors, then you release a awsome version like this… so im going to stop coding/work on my game then re-readd everything iv added into a final release. I dont want to begin work and you release an epic update then all my work goes in the bin, again! Good work though!

Nice work wow seriously … !! i'm very chocked the way you release it faster :P
I Give you some suggestions for the next release see if some of them interrest you :

*** Advanced Guild with GUI
* Advanced Quest with GUI
* Movable Gui for items , character etc .. with an option to put it off 
* Mini map
* External Map editor «–- ( haha you were scared ? it was a joke ^^ )
* Craft System
* Multiple Channels to talk (Guild , map etc...)**

@clark:

> Nice work wow seriously … !! i'm very chocked the way you release it faster :P
> I Give you some suggestions for the next release see if some of them interrest you :
>
> *** Advanced Guild with GUI
> * Advanced Quest with GUI
> * Movable Gui for items , character etc .. with an option to put it off 
> * Mini map
> * External Map editor «–- ( haha you were scared ? it was a joke ^^ )
> * Craft System
> * Multiple Channels to talk (Guild , map etc...)**

So, basically you want him to write your game.. *wink*

XD !! no …
in all mmorpg (or maybe i missed some of them) they have all theses things inside
it's just a suggestion as i said , he have the right to don't do them ;)

By the way if he write my own game with this , logically others can download it too right? so i don't see what is my benefit inside ...
Sorry i speak bad in english maybe i make some mistakes that make people think other way than what i think really.
But to clarify i just suggested nothing else

No double posting please. /warns

@clark, I know. :P I was mostly just kidding really.

@wesly Most of this is available through tutorials you can add yourself. The only problematic feature you listed is Pets, because the systems we have on here are plain broken. (And I don't think pets are a good idea for a GENERAL USE engine, hardly a feature I would want in my game for example, it's already tricky enough not to clusterfuck the entire screen and still have detail)

@Jumpahead Except that would leave everyone with the same boring implementation. I'd rather see an engine as bare as possible that leaves me to create my own stuff my own way.. Allows for a lot more of a personal touch. Sure, a core system would work. But only a CORE system, not a fully fledged system you'd need to tear apart before you could build on it your own way.