Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[ENGINE] Eclipse Advanced v3.0.21

tslusny

Oh i forget, Deathbeam How can we modify the Gui more easy than using the ini file for X Y values and height weight? i mean for example i want to put the hotbar cases be more close each other where i need to go to modify that?

Edit: Are you going to use the EO 3.1 for other releases ? And how many Releases you think you are going to make? (Need to know to start my project on it ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png) )

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> Currently downloading VBSP6 now, taking a while and I've just re-installed the libraries, just waiting on the service pack now. 18 minutes left, dumb internet.

Okay, just let me know if you have any other problems or if the problem persists ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)

Please before you add anything else, do something about NPC speed movement…

I mean when the map is empty, npcs/monsters moves normally,but when is a map with tiles ,then it slows down,and takes like 30 seconds per 1 step even more ... and that really sux.... because what if i have a complex map with many tiles,autotiles and events.... that would suck...

Can you fix something about it? Please, thank you !

> Please before you add anything else, do something about NPC speed movement…
>
> I mean when the map is empty, npcs/monsters moves normally,but when is a map with tiles ,then it slows down,and takes like 30 seconds per 1 step even more ... and that really sux.... because what if i have a complex map with many tiles,autotiles and events.... that would suck...
>
> Can you fix something about it? Please, thank you !

You can change this yourself pretty easily.

I am about 95% close to using this engine. Just fix the crashing of the client when changeing to on or off, and fix the map sounds. I still get both errors even it the v5