tslusny

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Thor7:

> Quick update and release good work :)
>
> Hot bar is working fine apart from one issue, when you use a consumable (Hp Potion or the Bread in Demo) from the hot bar it does not refresh to show item has been used, even though Item has been removed from Inventory.

This is also in regular EO.

@TehDoug:

> Unrecoverable DX8 Error. Opps :(
>
> Deleted all my maps:
>
> Sub' out of range:
>
> ```
> Public Sub UpdateMapBlock(mapnum, x, y, blocked As Boolean)
>     If blocked Then
>         MapBlocks(mapnum).Blocks(x, y) = 9
>     Else
>         [b]MapBlocks(mapnum).Blocks(x, y) = 0[/b]
>     End If
> End Sub
> ```

just ignore it its eclipse nightly bug not mine :P just move thay yellow arrow to end sub. I will try to fix it i dont know why sometimes this appear.

@Jumbofile:

> Add the quest system and make it have gui like cystalshire.

i dont wanna make another Dragon Eclipse or Eclipse Chronicles with shitload of feeatures and even more bugs

And now i am hard working on Particle engine but for some reason sometime particle editor save works and sometimes no its weird

Screenshot of particle editor

[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/bc598abf6aa1cf33e4f7cfc9ab954d5e.png)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#bc598abf6aa1cf33e4f7cfc9ab954d5e.png)

* Chat scroll fix
* Map MaxX and MaxY server side fix
* Option in Item editor for stackable items
* New minimalistic GUI - Chatbox is displayed only when you entering text to chat and HP/MP bars are displayed only when you have lower hp or mp than your maximum value

[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/e9a4fbf7dab07df9886b23565b6e3c16.png)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#e9a4fbf7dab07df9886b23565b6e3c16.png)

Bugsy bugs :

1\. when an item is checked as stackable then if u put it in hotbar and use it won't disappear from Inventory and hotbar
2\. the npcs are moving really really slow, like 1 step per minute.(still not sure bout this,i think the maps are too crowded,thats why i hate rmxp graphics and others)
3\. uhm hp/mp bars i think would be a better idea if u make a button to turn that on off in options instead.

@Ariel:

> Add the ducking Mainmenu already ^^
>
> and why cant i use 32x32 with this ? 0.0

Have patience, the main menu is not that important.

Let him work on the Particle System, that's the most awesome thing, then he should fix some bugs and finally if he wants ,to add the main menu.
I kinda dislike the CS:DE menu lol,don't add it

@Lumiere:

> Have patience, the main menu is not that important.
>
> Let him work on the Particle System, that's the most awesome thing, then he should fix some bugs and finally if he wants ,to add the main menu.
> I kinda dislike the CS:DE menu lol,don't add it

Dont listen :P
You can do both ;)
plus mainmenu is fairly easy after all you have done.

Ariel if it's so easy,shut up and do it yourself, or please be patient and let him work on whats the most important thing .    The Awesome Particle System !!!

@Ariel:

> And i thought to play nice with you.. WELL:
>
> ![](http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/4389/1341482-jeff_meme_shut_up_bitch_super.jpg)
>
> Im too lazy.

Uncalled for!

Lumiere is right, let Deathbeam do what he thinks is needed. Bug fixes are priority over anything in my mind. But particle system is looking awesome so far and will be a big addition!

Nice work Deathbeam keep it up dude n do wat u think is best! :)

@Thor7:

> Uncalled for!
>
> Lumiere is right, let Deathbeam do what he thinks is needed. Bug fixes are priority over anything. But particle system is looking awesome do far and will be a big addition!
>
> Nice work Deathbeam keep it up dude n do wat u think is best! :)

nothing wrong with what she said, why should I shut up? Im telling my opinion. anyway, lets stay on topic.

@Ariel:

> nothing wrong with what she said, why should I shut up? Im telling my opinion. anyway, lets stay on topic.

Ok soz. Main menu would be nice, but would say bigger things come first. Main menu is easily done (or even ripped from CE:DE :) but need Vb and a little knowledge on it, but I know not everyone has Vb)

I'll will scan new release when fin work n test for bugs.

IF you read the bugs i posted on page 3 then another bug will be again with stackable items

When i make an event to give me for example 10 potions ,it will flow my inventory with 10 ,10,10 etc potions until is full,then keeps doing that over and over again…

I really like this engine. The CS:DE GUI is great. The only thing I don't really like is the chat only being displayed when you talk. Also, I don't know if this is intentional or a bug, but when the chat is up, you can't move your character.

Another bug I found was when I attempted to place a resource, the game starting loading and wouldn't stop. After I closed the client, the server gave me 'Runtime Error 9, subscript out of range.'

And I'm not too sure why this is happening. All other games I've played are fine, but it appears that some of the maps aren't aligned properly.

Some examples

>! ![](http://i49.tinypic.com/2z5tcp0.png)
>! ![](http://i47.tinypic.com/v3k2g0.png)

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, or if it's just me.

1) The chat thing is intentional, if you're typing you can't move.
2) A seemingly odd and random error that occurs with resources that are left blank somehow, delete the map and it'll run fine.
3) This is because the engine doesn't center stuff that's smaller than it's screen size, because normally this shouldn't even be possible as a size.. It's just because the maps are smaller than the screen size.

@Joyce:

> 1) The chat thing is intentional, if you're typing you can't move.
> 2) A seemingly odd and random error that occurs with resources that are left blank somehow, delete the map and it'll run fine.
> 3) This is because the engine doesn't center stuff that's smaller than it's screen size, because normally this shouldn't even be possible as a size.. It's just because the maps are smaller than the screen size.

Okay. Thanks for the reply.