Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Real Life Picture Thread]

Vortigem

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, That bracelet was actually made by one of my campers this summer (worked at a summer camp).
Glasses, well, those were actually the only really cheap ones I could find.
Beard? Had it before any of the other stuff lol.
Gauged ears? yeah well… you got me. hipster... dang. lol

@Composer:

> Robin's pic pwn all of you when comparing cuteness

If I was a girl like you I'd  hit on Robin and compliment him even though I wouldnt find him attractive. Then I'd slowly work my way up to gain his trust and ban him the second I got admin powers (which I predict would be a few weeks if I get a hot girl pic). Then I'd have full reign over all the 12 year olds and make them do my bidding. Soon after I would work my way up to an internet celebrity and take Robin's job at the NHS. Then I could sabotage the Brits and make them all have terrible health records, meanwhile I would persuade them that I was actually the good guy. I'd be rich, powerful, and have armies of 12 year olds to help me conquer all of Europe, Asia, and possibly the Americas. As the 12 year olds grew older I would start a mass murder of innocent Jews.

Or you could just keep fantasizing over gay anime sex with Robin.

@Jungle:

> I'd be rich, powerful, and have armies of 12 year olds to help me conquer all of Europe, Asia, and possibly the Americas. As the 12 year olds grew older I would start a mass murder of innocent Jews.

Only one flaw with your army…

Me. ;)

@Jungle:

> IM A BARBIE GIRL, IN A BARBIE WOOOORLLDDD!!1

@Fluttershy:

> Jungle did you find my diary? Ive made it to the admin stage so far. The next step is Turing out to be more difficult than I planned.

![](http://www.rusher.nl/rusher/ohyou.png)