Find results in...

[Real Life Picture Thread]

Vortigem

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lŷńxåriä:

> If you can manage to get a girl to participate Petey, i'll give you $10.
>
> It's enough for st- oh wait, maybe a sub.

How many girls are even on this forum?

And why is someone so old so easily offended? It doesn't matter how strong you are if you know what you're doing, and I know that from experience.

Some people may not show there selves because they don't want to be seen by idiots on the internet. Avatars can also be a way to show your artistic talents and/or creativity.

@[Pie:

> ICT link=topic=10034.msg843199#msg843199 date=1331152564]
> Age does have something to do with maturity. Which helps rationalize situations so that you don't react poorly to something that shouldn't cause drama.

I can see that:)) Everybody here is soooo mature :))

@SolBadguy:

> I can see that:)) Everybody here is soooo mature :))

So what? Maybe the next person to post is a total idiot, why do you have to be one? Besides, the least immature individual I see here so far is you. Maybe some of the older people here _act_ immature, but they know when to stop and what the limit is.
Growing up we reflect on the mistakes we make, and change them to suit how we make ourselves today.

I've said it before, strength doesn't mean anything if you can't use it for shit. (but that guy in the picture looks like he can)

All right all ready…

Some are more fit than others, while some are more built. Somre are uglier, while some are good looking. Who Cares! Enough of the fighting back and forth. Lets get back on topic and post pics.

Everyone's already said pretty much what I would have to SolBadguy, so instead of dragging that on; I'll post something epic.

Introducing the sandwich of the gods v1

![](http://i43.tinypic.com/2duwbp.jpg)

![](http://i42.tinypic.com/1zgss2c.jpg)

Already planning a successor with pineapple and beetroot, but I can't quite decide what other fillings to add. This one had 2x Schnitzels, egg, bacon, cheese, hash brown, corn fritter, lettuce and tomato slammed together with bbq and tomato sauce, salt and pepper, and extra thick cut bread.

Any ideas?