Find results in...

[Real Life Picture Thread]

Vortigem

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Xlithan:

> How on earth do I have chicken arms? lol. You don't need to have arms like Moe El Moussawi to be in the army.  I think scrawny would count for somebody who weighs about 9 stone or less.
>
> Any don't be ducking dissing the British Army, Devo… We've done more fighting for this world than you'll ever ducking know you waste of space little prick.

lolumad?

Also I'm Aussie, i'm quite aware of what the British army has done, leaving a mess for Aussie troops to clean up.

@Xlithan:

> Ok… I've never known anybody to talk so much shit and actually believe they know what they're talking about. Typical Australian  ;)

I dislike people who think they are badasses to be in the army. Yes its noble but a lot of people become douche bags due to the ranking system and put to much value in the real world aside from the army. All my family served in the U.S. Military and I played college (american) football but you don't see me insulting tons of people on this forum by saying they are skinny 12 year olds… I think someone needs a reality check, besides chances are atleast one of them pull more pusayyy than u ;P.. But as in order not to flame here is me back in high school when I had long hair, one playing ball, and one from this past xmas...

![](http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8084/mesucka2.png)

@Xlithan:

> Ok… I've never known anybody to talk so much shit and actually believe they know what they're talking about. Typical Australian  ;)

You are a ginger, your bottom photo is pretty clear indicator, orange beard, orange hair.. but thats besides the point -  I don't blame you for sounding like an egotistical wanker because you are in the reserve army, thats the way they train you to sound, so congrats on getting it down pat.

Also Australia and England are really the same place, except we have better weather and all the hot chicks came over here. Same people, same blood.

Aus is cooler, because its all the people that were too awesome to be in England, so the Brits were like "Oy, these chaps are way to outstanding for us! It makes me feel bonkers, we must maroon these fellows so as to keep our sanity!"

That is how Australia was founded. look it up.

Yep, they said "Righty O old chap, let's send these convicts to a paradise with surrounding asian countries idea for import/export… they will never get ahead, they will never survive..

What was the value of the Aussie dollar this morning? *cough*

• 4 weeks later...
![](http://i54.tinypic.com/ou1v9j.gif)

Okayokay I'm done. But The Doctor approves..

![](http://i56.tinypic.com/wjvgl.jpg)

Oh hey, a wild Lena.

@Draken:

> I would be careful saying that, people might start throwing poke' balls at you

Lena used being a girl, it was super effective.
Boys try an use pokeball, Boys are affected by being a girl, Boys are confused, Boys hurt themselves in the confusion.

Hey peeps. Been a long time since I've visited or posted. I see not much has changed.

I still have a dream to fulfil, to finish and maintain a game. I'm changing courses at University since Animation's workload is ridiculous to pull off over 3 years, and even so I'm keen to get into a field where I'm more guaranteed to get a job in Australia. I'm thinking IT.

Here's some recent pictures of myself and my gorgeous girl.

![](http://i53.tinypic.com/2j31esk.jpg)
![](http://i53.tinypic.com/sbkpbr.jpg)

And in response to some previous posts, yes Admiral, keep the stache shaved until you can grow it properly, Yes Australia is amazing, and American football is pussy. Take your 'armor' off, and come play Rugby. (:

Hey Kreator good to see you back… Whats going on with your hair? I liked your old style better. You gf is very pretty btw!

I dont really watch football except for the superbowl, but isnt our tackling different than rugby? when ever i see rugby they are always huddled in that circle thing, and i dont se a lot of actual tackling except when they get close to the goal or whatever. I think our tackling might require padding more maybe?....

I wish they would show rugby out here... I think i would watch it more than any of the other sports.

Anyways looking good as always kreator!.... except for the hair! ;P

Gwen, if you get the channel Universal Sports, they play rugby at times.

Hey Beau, nice to see you slumming it up with us losers! Hey if you are going into "IT" try to learn as much as you can in virtualization and "cloud computing" as that's the big fad in the business market now. Oh yeah and I agree with Gwen, you're looking good as always except your goofy messy hair. :P

Thanks Gwen and Anna. I loves my hair though haha. I haven't played much sport in years, nowadays I just try and hit the gym at least once a week (planning on upping that once I change courses and can afford time to actually do shit), and go for runs and what not.
Hopefully soon I'll pick up Elandor back up and continue it. I do see that Robin's had some amazing progress on the engines. :D

@Greendude120:

> Only pic i had of me on my ipod (i had just got the ipod so i wanted to test it out :P)
> ![](http://i51.tinypic.com/2h2gqyb.jpg)
>
> You're not green… you're more yellow!
>
> i want my money back for false advertizement!