Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why not to ask for help on the Internet.

japez

@Japez:

> How exactly? It doesn't show anything?
>
> The guy could be scratching the woman's back.
>
> (that would explain the facial expression)

Most people would find it mature. Imagine if some kid was on the computer, not knowing that link would have that picture, and the kids parents walked in and saw that picture.

If it makes anyone feel better, this thread:
http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?p=10019912
Got SO many members (some with over 500 posts) banned from the forums there…

Read the whole thing (in what condition it's in now)... I'm keeping an eye on this one

EDIT: The thread I posted, is the original thread where the stuff in the pic is happening (yes, still going on)

@Tom:

> Most people would find it mature. Imagine if some kid was on the computer, not knowing that link would have that picture, and the kids parents walked in and saw that picture.

Considering it didn't show anything, and wasn't even on Eclipse, I personally think if your worried about that, then you should also be worried about the Renzo thread. Picture of Obese naked male sitting at his computer. Sure it doesn't show anything, but as you said-

@Tom:

> Imagine if some kid was on the computer, not knowing that link would have that picture, and the kids parents walked in and saw that picture.

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭Admiral:

> If it makes anyone feel better, this thread:
> http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?p=10019912
> Got SO many members (some with over 500 posts) banned from the forums there…
>
> Read the whole thing (in what condition it's in now)... I'm keeping an eye on this one
>
> EDIT: The thread I posted, is the original thread where the stuff in the pic is happening (yes, still going on)

Im glad those douchebags got banned!. Though it was kind of funny. It was a cruel thing to do.