Find results in...

Who is your fav. Eclipse Member(s)

Owen F

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's complicated…

There's a special place for jackal27 in my list. He was the first guy I worked with and actually befriended from Eclipse. We don't talk as much anymore, but we had some great times back in the day.

Game Ninja kinda cheated to get on the list. We're like best friends now. We worked on a game together. I taught him to program. Now, we've gone on separate ways, but still talk. He introduced me to my current girlfriend who is absolutely amazing, so I've got to give him that.

As far as scripting influence, I'd have to credit Baron there. He helped me with my first two scripts, then I learned as much as I could from his scripts. I looked over a script of his recently and saw that he and I use a lot of the same strategies to take down a problem via scripting.

HaleBlazR, banned as he is, makes the list, too. He started a cult that worships me. I'll never forget the edits he made to his game so that when I logged in, tons of global messages fired announcing my coming.

@Ballie:

> HaleBlazR, banned as he is, makes the list, too. He started a cult that worships me. I'll never forget the edits he made to his game so that when I logged in, tons of global messages fired announcing my coming.

I thought he just left again?

I have 4 main favs;

-**Dg1423**: Helped me by making scripts for me and helped me understand some
-**Baron**: I admire that guy so much, i love sadscripting and some of the best ones on here either are made by him, or were modified versions of his original scripts
-**Godlord**: Has helped me and put up with me, he deserves his name
-**Ambard**: Has done GUI for my game and is a nice guy to talk to