Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who is your fav. Eclipse Member(s)

Owen F

**Admiral R!e!f!u!g!e** - A guy that deals with stupid noobs and idiots every day and that answers every stupid question of theres several times and breaks it down into atoms so everyone can understand it. I myself would have gone mad from the first stupid question and I would probably do a flaming then banning massacre.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@☺Skell:

> **Admiral Akbar!** - A guy that deals with stupid noobs and idiots every day and that answers every stupid question of theres several times and breaks it down into atoms so everyone can understand it. I myself would have gone mad from the first stupid question and I would probably do a flaming then banning massacre.

![](http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Moko/reappearance/StarWars/SW-Minifigs/admiral-ackbar.jpg)

> Joe is probably the person on Eclipse I respect

I don't think you realize how rude that sounds to everyone else.

Anyways….
lets see:
- gwen because we're just tight like that. and she's funny.
- anna, she had a mildly deep conversation with me.
- ninja, we talk a lot.
- Admiral, he's definitely super helpful and abnormally patient with noobs.
- Slym, only person whose graphics I find stunning and he was never rude about graphics.
- Unnown, one of the best programmers and willing to do things for you for free.
- HM, doing a lot of work for our community and the only person here that I know of that knows more about java than me.
- Marsh, without him, we wouldn't be here.

I think that sums it up.

@☺Skell:

> **Admiral Akbar!** - A guy that deals with stupid noobs and idiots every day and that answers every stupid question of theres several times and breaks it down into atoms so everyone can understand it. I myself would have gone mad from the first stupid question and I would probably do a flaming then banning massacre.

I try to be as patient as I can… Though, being a global moderator, I try to live up to this oath:
@Lucifer:

> I as moderator or administrator shall not tell anything I heard from somebody. I as moderator or administrator shall not break any rules. I as moderator or admin shall have respect for all visitors of this forum friend or enemy. I shall never be offensive to somebody nor ban him/her, lock his/her topic, warn him/her or something else without any good reason. I shall never choose a side of a fight between two or more people. I shall be active as much as possible. I shall try to help everybody, I shall never ignore a request for help. I shall never flame nor being aggresive. I shall never be offensive to somebody which private messages me with nonsense or in an offensive way. I shall never do something when I doubt about it I shall ask a help of a higher ranked person instead. I shall never post abnormal topics and I always shall talk in English except on boards where other languages are allowed. I shall always try to stay clam when something worse happens on the forum. When I don't follow this oath then I may be degraded without any comments and I should learn from my lesson because when I got degraded then it is my whole own fault and not the fault of somebody else.

That, and I kinda just like helping peeps XD

@Zetta:

> ![](http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Moko/reappearance/StarWars/SW-Minifigs/admiral-ackbar.jpg)

It's a trap.

@Ghost:

> I don't think you realize how rude that sounds to everyone else.
>
> Anyways….
> lets see:
> - gwen because we're just tight like that. and she's funny.
> - anna, she had a mildly deep conversation with me.
> - ninja, we talk a lot.
> - Admiral, he's definitely super helpful and abnormally patient with noobs.
> - Slym, only person whose graphics I find stunning and he was never rude about graphics.
> - Unnown, one of the best programmers and willing to do things for you for free.
> - HM, doing a lot of work for our community and the only person here that I know of that knows more about java than me.
> - Marsh, without him, we wouldn't be here.
>
> I think that sums it up.

I was sure Rage would stand in there. Lulz.

I have some sort of interwebs respect for everyone (Well almost everyone) on Rages legends list,

Fav members…

Ninja, JBA, Dezzy, Munro... what more can I say?
(Theres probably tons of others but I forget, and those are the top dudes

Glad to see i'm on a couple of those