Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dragon Age: Origins

Robin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've put 6 hours into it and I'm only 6% done. Haven't really touched the miniquests so far, as I was excited to get out of the black marshes. Currently helping the Redcliffe place against their undead, then going back to Lothering to do some miniquests for XP + gold.

First of all I've recently became strongly against pirating video games along with Kusy. So all you fucking cheap thieving cunts, please don't openly mention it. I hate hearing so often how many people are killing the game industry. It's people like you who cause less 'good' games to come out, as well as decent companies to go bankrupt or have limited funds.

Also Robin, I won't spoil anything, but you might want to do all the quests In lothering as soon as possible, or else you might not be able to go 'back'. xD

@Kreator:

> First of all I've recently became strongly against pirating video games along with Kusy. So all you ducking cheap thieving cunts, please don't openly mention it. I hate hearing so often how many people are killing the game industry. It's people like you who cause less 'good' games to come out, as well as decent companies to go bankrupt or have limited funds.
>
> Also Robin, I won't spoil anything, but you might want to do all the quests In lothering as soon as possible, or else you might not be able to go 'back'. xD

Well sir, if you want me to go buy it give me the money to do so, because I ain't got it.

@ZoSo:

> Ive progressed around 15-20 hours into the game i think.
> Its truly amazing.
>
> Been waiting for this game a long time.

Couldn't agree more, I've also been waiting for this game quite a while. I pre-ordered the collectors edition as soon as I could. Best game I had played in such a long time. Another reason it pisses me off to see people steal it, when the developers put so much work into it. I truly look up to Bioware, they would have to be my most appreciated game developing company. With great titles such as Mass Effect 2 still to come, they really need your support. If everybody who got the game got it by legal means, they would have a lot more profit, and thus for future projects have more funds.

@Anna:

> Pirate a game to play it. If you like it, buy it. If you don't then delete it.

Thats basically my stance on it, if you really did enjoy playing a game go buy it !. If you put that much work into a game would you want everyone downloading it? I know these are huge corporations but a lot of games are not and do need your support. As for dragon age origins renzo bought it and is around here somewhere :P. So i might check it out. Then BUY it if i like it.

With that said, i pirated photoshop macromedia flash etc. Because those have hundreds of dollar price tags and there is no way i was going to buy it anyway so in the end they didnt lose any money.

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=54399.msg576992#msg576992 date=1258840503]
> Is it really that good? I may go rent it, but isn't annoying that they basically gave us a complete game with all the downloads, but is making us pay if we want to unlock them. That just screams money hog.

What? Not happy with the 60+ hours of gameplay? Your post confuses me, the complete game doesn't include additional 'downloads'. There is currently two expansion packs out though, both of which can be bought and downloaded from IN-GAME.

Ran into a spot where the game crashed, but the loading screen kept going.

Made a small tool which'll destroy daorigins.exe on a keystroke.

Pretty much the same as my Oblivion Exiter, just changed around for DAO.

You can download it at the DANexus.

[http://dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=131](http://dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=131)

@[Nitrus:

> Ninja-Tech link=topic=54399.msg577417#msg577417 date=1258928896]
> @Kreator:
>
> > First of all I've recently became strongly against pirating video games along with Kusy. So all you ducking cheap thieving cunts, please don't openly mention it.
>
> Amen to that >.>
> I havent played yet
> is it on the ps3?
> im defenetly buying a ps3 for christmas

That's odd.

Me too…. I wonder if there is some sort of hidden message virus going through the internet? Where it plays an audio file in a subconcious-hearing frequency, telling us not to pirate. Just recently, too, my anti-pirate shiz.