Find results in...

Dragon Age: Origins

Robin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ice:

> what are you talking about foo! i wish all rpgs where on consoles because no mouse no keyboard just natural controller!

Wrong on so many levels. . . A natural controller? How is it natural? Did nature create it? No. Or are you saying your used to it? Maybe, thats OK. RPG's like NwN and Dragon Age: Origons just cannot be played as well on the consol as on the pc. The PC can have huge spell bars at the bottom so you dont have to go and pick one out all the time.

Plus, a mouse and contoller are the best for everything. Alot more bottons for doing different things, and it's just alot more comfortable for me personally. Another thing, the aim on the mouse is great, but when moving an analog stick, you never get a good aim with it.

• 2 weeks later...
I played a little bit of this when I was housesitting a couple weeks ago. I liked it, although it's a typical Bioware game (when I'm in the mood for a lot of reading these games are great). I mean it took me like 3 hours just going through essentially the character intro (Human Rogue - Noble). Definitely a timesink game; if I ever get a new video card I'll try that game again.

• 3 weeks later...
I cant seems to turn mine on D: It keeps saying something like "physxloader.dll is missing.' so I cannot play it :( I love the game and not being able to play it because everytime I try to reinstall it there is still a file missing is so much fucking bullshit. I can turn on the DA launcher, but when I click 'Play' it comes up with that error.

great game  but, on Nightmare difficulty way too fuckin easy for a "tactical genius" as myself

i suggest checking out www.dragonagenexus.com to get some good mods
theres one mod that majorly increases the difficulty but sign, the game is still too easy for me.

I don't let AI control the characters, i pause and un-pause every second so i can micro-manage my team.  micro is the way to go for any game.

look at starcraft for example, 1 marine + scv wall beating 6 ling rush xD

yeah dragon age has some sex scenes…
based on your replies and what kind of gifts you offer, they will want you.

For zervan to teach you how to be a dualist, you have to engage in homosexual activity with him if you are a man...

@Anna:

> Am I the only one that got the vibe that Alistair and Morrigan wanted to duck eachother? I've only played early on, and I know they had opposite upbringings and general philosophy, but their arguing to me had a hint of sexual tension in it. But who knows I might just be projecting.

they can duck, but i cant give anymore info out without giving spoilers :P

but lets just say their relationship is more of a sibling rivalry kind of thing

but yea, its kinda cool how they put in homosexuality, not a lot of games go that far for PCs
might find gay NPCs but usually the player isnt given the chance
its also cool how you can have threesomes, and there is even a chance to get a foursome XD

all in all, i really like this game, on my fourth play through :P

@DFA:

> For zervan to teach you how to be a dualist, you have to engage in homosexual activity with him if you are a man…

Zevran teaches you to be an Assassin; not duelist, and you do not have to engage in homosexual activity with him. You just have to gain his favor. You can do this by traveling with him and doing quests ways he thinks is right; and you can also give him gifts.