Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dragon Age: Origins

Robin

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=54399.msg577005#msg577005 date=1258841883]
> The game was shipped with the said expansions built into the game.

No, you can just buy them in game, without having to close it, and go to the bioware site and such. I recently bought an expansion pack (The Warden's Keep) For $7AUD. It includes new dungeons, new armor, new attributes, and you can even get your own base of operations and upgrade it and so forth. Once I payed for it, it then started downloading, I could check the progress of the download in options, and it downloaded as I played.

For $7 Your laughing.

@Azkanan:

> @[Nitrus:
>
> > Ninja-Tech link=topic=54399.msg577417#msg577417 date=1258928896]
> > @Kreator:
> >
> > > First of all I've recently became strongly against pirating video games along with Kusy. So all you ducking cheap thieving cunts, please don't openly mention it.
> >
> > Amen to that >.>
> > I havent played yet
> > is it on the ps3?
> > im defenetly buying a ps3 for christmas
>
> That's odd.
>
> Me too…. I wonder if there is some sort of hidden message virus going through the internet? Where it plays an audio file in a subconcious-hearing frequency, telling us not to pirate. Just recently, too, my anti-pirate shiz.

I'm glad to hear it, I have no idea how I came against piracy but I stand very strongly against it.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Robin:

> Go torrent it now

Fuck you…
@chrisaub:

> i will right now :D

…fuck you...
@Xeross:

> Well sir, if you want me to go buy it give me the money to do so, because I ain't got it.

…and fuck you.

Thank you

(I realise you were sarcastic Robin... I just neaded one fuck to begin with).

@Anna:

> Whenever I get a new video card I'm gonna pirate this game just out of spite to all you fascists. :azn:

Go for it. As I see it, you shouldn't waste your money on sub-par games that spend millions on graphics engines but have poor gameplay.

As good as DAO is, the gameplay still has some huge problems. I did pirate it at first, but after just 5 hours of gameplay I went out and bought a copy.

Besides, Beau is just a huge hypocrite. He pirates pretty much everything else on his computer, and Kusy has stricter morals than Jesus did.

You don't know shit Robin, stop being such a douche. Especially lately, fucking faggot. -_-

Dragon Age's gameplay is incredible, for fans of some of the greatest games in history- Baldur's gate Series, Icewind Dale Series, Neverwinter Nights series, I'm glad they picked this gameplay style. And it's very interesting that they dropped the D&D element and went for their own.

• 1 month later...
Ok well for those who already don't know here is the story you here after creating you character. (may be slightly off)

a group of mages sought to bring peace to heaven but instead destroyed it. they where then banished with their own corruptness. but they returned as monsters. the dwarfish empire was the first to fall. but then arose a group known as the Grey warden who fought for their people to destroy the dark-spawn. and they succeeded at keeping them at bay but their numbers are growing and they must be destroyed before it is to late if it is not already to late. for I can see whats over the horizon.

I rate it 10/10 so far i have just made it to the north village with Morgen i am a danish elf warrior. please tell me if i missed a good piece of the story and if i added in shit that isn't in it but i am sure i have not.