Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longboarding with Thorn and Marsh

Marsh

Anyone else into longboarding? started skateboarding last week and went with the longboard because the ride is so much smoother. I am mostly using it for getting around rather then tricks and whatnot. Thorn is riding my skateboard until he gets a longboard. Anyway heres a couple pics of us riding downtown tonight. Fun times.

Pics

Vv Marsh drinking tequila while longboarding through victoria vV

http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/longboard/IMG_0122.JPG

Thorn skitching on a horse drawn carriage.
http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/longboard/IMG_0125.JPG

@Marsh:

> Thanks kreator 140+ pounds lost.

Holy Eff, that's quite an achievement. Nice work, must have required so much dedication and hard work.

On topic now, I've actually never tried skateboarding nor longboarding, but stick a bottle in my hand and I'll join you. XD

@uıןɐpuǝʍb:

> Marsh are you allowed to have open containers like that in public in canada? Out here you could be cited for that.

No it's illegal but who really cares.

@Marsh:

> @uıןɐpuǝʍb:
>
> > Marsh are you allowed to have open containers like that in public in canada? Out here you could be cited for that.
>
> No it's illegal but who really cares.

Why don't you just grab one of those metal thingys?

So that's what Marsh looks like… hmm. I was expecting you to look a bit more intimidating. You come off that way over the internet in my opinion. It might just be the large amount of respect I have for you. Anyways, nice board ;D

@Kreator:

> @MrMiguuâ„¢:
>
> > So that's what Marsh looks like… hmm. I was expecting you to look a bit more intimidating.
>
> Side effects of the ban hammer, makes others fear you.

Not really. I think I respect him more for getting this community together and strong for such a long time while other forums have failed at doing so.

@uıןɐpuǝʍb:

> do you get the problem of small pesky rocks making you fall off the board like you do with a normal skateboard?

Not really, certain longboards are built to absorb bumps in the road like pebbles and rocks.