Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im looking for a good mmo, I got lots of free time :O

Druid

@Martin:

> The best and only right solution to this "MMO problem" is hibernating onself untill late spring 2011\. That's when The Old Republic is comming out in case anyone didn't know.

;)

I 100% agree. The Old Republic will be awesome. Until then though D&D Online is free I'm pretty sure.

Ragnarok Online (private server so you reach max level soon [99/70] and go pvp crazy)

I have lots of PvP experience on that game and can tell you that it has to be the most addicting game to PvP in (aside from LaTale Online).

Allods Online is the cleanest looking F2P mmo out that I've seen so far, and I've played over 40\. Requiem is ok except that its a bit of a grind imo.

Runes of Magic is another good one that doesn't ever require you to buy from the cash shop, if you make in-game money then you don't need to pay real money. Same thing goes for Allods.

If you like your character to look cool and dont mind the grind then pick Requiem

If you like a lot of features then pick Runes of Magic

And if you like a clean mmo with not too many bugs and a WoW-like end-game system then pick Allods.

P.S. Allods and RoM chars can still look cool, just not as cool as Requiem :)

I've played both MapleStory and RuneScape but both take extremely long to level up and progress so I don't recommend them plus MapleStory doesn't have PvP and RuneScapes PvP will leave you with an empty inventory especially if you're new…  I haven't tried the others mentioned but I recommend giving them a try first!