Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Are you a Left or Right brain thinker?

Lavos

I got curious after taking a test over the internet and my result is that i was a left brain thinker. I just want to find out the results of majority of the people in the community.

If you want to find out what side of a brain think are you, you could google tests over the net and there should be hundreds of them or you could click on this link to find out.

[http://web-us.com/brain/braindominance.htm](http://web-us.com/brain/braindominance.htm)

Scientific results:  Those who write left handed use the RIGHT side of their brains.  Those who write right handed use the LEFT side of their brains.  So if you're left handed, you're in your RIGHT mind  XD

I believe you would call that a FAIL…

@escfoe2:

> Scientific results:  Those who write left handed use the RIGHT side of their brains.  Those who write right handed use the LEFT side of their brains.  So if you're left handed, you're in your RIGHT mind  XD

I'm the anomaly, I'm right handed and I'm always RIGHT

(Right 10 questions left 8 questions)

@Marsh:

> Right 12 to 6

Exactly the same for me.

Holisitc Processing information from whole to part; sees the big picture first, not the details.
Random Processing information with out priority, jumps form one task to another.
Concrete Processes things that can be seen , or touched - real objects.
Intuitive Processes information based on whether or not it feels right know answer but not sure how it was derived.
Nonverbal Processes thought as illustrations.
Fantasy-Oriented Processes information with creativity; less focus on rules and regulations