Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Happy 4/20

Grizzy

I had to get a rain check…Gotta pick classes very early at campus tomor to get the ones I want...

If I pull an all-nighter, it won't be 4/21 ;D (work with me here)!

Got my ziploc freeze bag (lb.) all ready to go...bake sale? :P

@Helladen:

> Hitler was born on that day. -.-

And that obviously means we can't enjoy ourselves on that day. Jesus Christ you post some retarded shit. Add up all the violent tyrants and genocidal maniacs over the last 2,000 years and you'll fill up the entire calendar with their birthdays.

@Zonova:

> Drugs are for dumb asses <3

Um drugs are harmful to you and kill brain cells.

4 20 doesnt kill brain cells, the "study" they did wasnt how real people smoke. People dont Put a gas mask on and smoke for 20 mins stright without giving yourself a chance to breath. But lack of OXYGEN will kill your brain cells.

After Ive been watching these Documentaries on it, I already knew how Wrong it was to have it legalized but now im just like WTF.

By the way Watch these 2 movies when you get a chance " Grass " and "The Union The business of getting high" ( 2nd one its called something like that, /shrug Net filx has it)

Most dont know the real reason why it became Illegal in the first place, It all started to control Illegal Mexicans in the US.

@Robin:

> And that obviously means we can't enjoy ourselves on that day. Jesus Christ you post some retarded shit. Add up all the violent tyrants and genocidal maniacs over the last 2,000 years and you'll fill up the entire calendar with their birthdays.

Stop being a hater.

I just did my thesis paper on why marijuana should be legalized…came to a couple of conclusions:

1\. Pot is good for you. Its only bad when people who have no intent to use pot to its full potential get a hold of it.

2.Pot was only deemed illegal (in America's case) because some jack-off wanted to make his government career more stable. Harry Anslinger, look him up. Also, pot was associated with other "looked down upon" races during a time when racism was the "talk of the town." The ONLY REASON why pot is legal...pretty fucked up.

3\. I had to interview a shit ton of authorities and government officials who all said that they have stashes waiting for them to retire. If people who are forced to oppose marijuana all say that they can't wait to retire to smoke some,...well you put it together... :P

4.The world has been making peace over pot since around 6,000 B.C. Economies thrived and advances in the medical field all derived from marijuana.

...I could go on to write out my entire paper...

tl;dr: We need more than just one day to celebrate smoking pot...