Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse meet up

Officer Johnson

This has come up long before your time. The furthest we got was some members near each other who might or might not have met each other. We decided most of the anti social people would be too weird for this event. Not that I'd mind.

I dont think its a matter of unsocialness (though that is part of it, and a real word…shutup) its more of a matter that we all live miles apart and would need plane tickets to get more then a couple people together.

I got a car and a job, if I plan to meet anyone up, it won't be 'til AT LEAST April or May. and it all depends on who with. Most of you guys are still considered minors, and I'd really not like to get weird looks for travelling across the nation to see minors…

That being said the only people I would actually like to meet up with in real life, and no offense to other members would probably be

Lex

Evan,

Matt,

John,

Zarachi,

And that's probably the whole list... if other members like Chief and Sekaru were still here, they'd probably be on that list too.

If you guys are serious we can set a donation goal, I'm not sure how that would be organized and a lot more planning would need to go into it. I have a car so either way I could do it, but it's a matter of where everyone is, how many people would show and how to account for those  people.

When it would be done, where it would be done, how long it would be done etc.

> I got a car and a job, if I plan to meet anyone up, it won't be 'til AT LEAST April or May. and it all depends on who with. Most of you guys are still considered minors, and I'd really not like to get weird looks for travelling across the nation to see minors…
>
> That being said the only people I would actually like to meet up with in real life, and no offense to other members would probably be
>
> Lex
>
> Evan,
>
> Matt,
>
> John,
>
> Zarachi,
>
> And that's probably the whole list... if other members like Chief and Sekaru were still here, they'd probably be on that list too.

Yeah, fuck you.

Reminds me of [this glorious topic](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/132722-eclipsians-meetup/) with contents as follows.

> Eclipse Meetup 2013
>
> ![](http://i.imgur.com/Pti9Zpl.jpg)

> I'm a retired staff >_>, I'm also an oldschool member and I'm freaking awesome… I used to even have my own user group... CREST IS COOL TOO!

You would have to ask @[member="Link"]. :P I would give it to you, but I think there's a reason why you don't have it.

I'd probably end up making intercourse with someone, But im not flying to America, I'd end up been recruited for ISIS at the airport. I dont think my missus would like me to return home all islamic and sh…