Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse - Event System

jcsnider

> Thanks for the report, really easy fix for this one….
>
> Server side, replace this line...
>
> In Sub ProcessLocalEventMovement
>
> ```
> EventDir 0, i, x, rand, True
> ```
>
> with this…
>
> ```
> EventDir 0, GetPlayerMap(i), x, rand, True
> ```
>
> It is will be fine ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)
>
> Will release 2.2 in just a sec for those who do not have vb6.

Fix in 2.3 version?

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I think there is a problem on the 2.3 map converter link, please re-upload the file i really need it as soon as possible.

Error: 404 Not Found

The requested URL /Event System Map Converter to 2.3.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Also i have a bug on 2.3 evs… when i create a character and try to enter the game this error pops up: "run time error 5 invalid procedure call or argument" if someone could help me it would be great. I didnt have this error on EO 2.0

> huh?? theres a convo system… look at tut town see they talk >.>???

I know , but go to the "tutorial " section to the http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/128298-eclipse-event-system-tutorial/.

It says here that there is an option called "bubble chat" under the "show text" etc options.

> **the sidebar of the game and other things are completely customizable? and is more easy to add sprites on the game folder?**

If you have VB6 then yes, for graphics (including sprites) you don't need VB6, just put them in the correct map.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Please, try upload now ;(.

> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /Event System Map Converter to 2.3.zip was not found on this server.
>
> Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.