Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[ENGINE] Eclipse Advanced v3.0.21

tslusny

And this

```

SendActionMsg GetPlayerMap(victim), "-" & GetPlayerVital(victim, Vitals.HP), BrightRed, 1, (GetPlayerX(victim) * 32), (GetPlayerY(victim) * 32)

```
With this

```

SendActionMsg GetPlayerMap(victim), "-" & Damage, BrightRed, 1, (GetPlayerX(victim) * 32), (GetPlayerY(victim) * 32)

```
Sorry but when i search that lines in the server vb6 project it says that doesn't exist any line like that one…

I now im a very noob but i can't do anything...

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> And this
>
> ```
>
> SendActionMsg GetPlayerMap(victim), "-" & GetPlayerVital(victim, Vitals.HP), BrightRed, 1, (GetPlayerX(victim) * 32), (GetPlayerY(victim) * 32)
>
> ```
> With this
>
> ```
>
> SendActionMsg GetPlayerMap(victim), "-" & Damage, BrightRed, 1, (GetPlayerX(victim) * 32), (GetPlayerY(victim) * 32)
>
> ```
> Sorry but when i search that lines in the server vb6 project it says that doesn't exist any line like that one…
>
> I now im a very noob but i can't do anything...

Are you sure you search the first line?

@Lazlike

You can use tutorial on this site to put it there yourself.

Deathbeam , the problem with monsters made in npc editor is not only the standing frame but also the only one frame that is show when he change directions and walk please give me a fast bugfix because monsters are crappy like that…

[http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/129520-monsters-dont-move/](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/129520-monsters-dont-move/)

> Wow that is not the crystalshire graphics.
>
> Yes it inspired the colors but i didn't use the crystalshire graphics.

There's a difference between inspiration, and blatantly copying…either way, regardless of your opinion, it's still plagiarism to just take something that doesn't belong to you, whether you used the original graphics or not. It's obviously a copy - indirectly, or otherwise - of the original.

Leading people to think they can freely use it is just gonna cause people problems in the future, as naturally, Robin and Rory won't be happy with you just using their graphics, and the people using it are going to be called up on it, for obliviously (Note that I said oblivious, not obvious.) using it. =/

Anyway, I can see that the engine is improving over time, although, there are a few silly mistakes that were terribly overlooked.

> Wow that is not the crystalshire graphics.
>
> Yes it inspired the colors but i didn't use the crystalshire graphics.

I believe he was referring to Deathbeam using CrystalShire's interface completely, including logos etc. without contacting Robin for permission.

> I believe he was referring to Deathbeam using CrystalShire's interface completely, including logos etc. without contacting Robin for permission.

Didn't think about that. But i felt like was was referring to me.

Was blinded by rage ![:huh:](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.png)

> There's a difference between inspiration, and blatantly copying…either way, regardless of your opinion, it's still plagiarism to just take something that doesn't belong to you, whether you used the original graphics or not. It's obviously a copy - indirectly, or otherwise - of the original.
>
> Leading people to think they can freely use it is just gonna cause people problems in the future, as naturally, Robin and Rory won't be happy with you just using their graphics, and the people using it are going to be called up on it, for obliviously (Note that I said oblivious, not obvious.) using it. =/
>
> Anyway, I can see that the engine is improving over time, although, there are a few silly mistakes that were terribly overlooked.

I guess you are right. But to be honest i didn't use their graphics though. I later looked on their website and understand why you would say that. but i only made it that color because it goes with the game. I will remove it because i don't want any problems. Just wanted to help.

OT: sorry about double posting. I didn't notice it was double posting. I fail at multi quoting.

> I believe he was referring to Deathbeam using CrystalShire's interface completely, including logos etc. without contacting Robin for permission.

No i thin, he isnt referring to me and i am not using crastalshire interface, i using CS:DE interface and i removed logo completely too

> No i thin, he isnt referring to me and i am not using crastalshire interface, i using CS:DE interface and i removed logo completely too

v

> [background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Leading people to think they can freely use it is just gonna cause people problems in the future, as naturally, Robin and Rory won't be happy with you just using their graphics, and the people using it are going to be called up on it, for obliviously (Note that I said oblivious, not obvious.) using it. =/[/background]
>
> [background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]You sure? And CS:DE pretty much IS CrystalShire's UI, they just added onto it at later stages.[/background]

> v
>
> [/background]
>
> [background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]You sure? And CS:DE pretty much IS CrystalShire's UI, they just added onto it at later stages.[/background]

Yea but Robin posted CS:DE here free for use, and people are making games with it and using that GUI, so i think it can be used for custom version of EN. You can take EA as CS:DE fixed

I'm not refering to your choice of interface (although, I do believe it was added to CSDE for demonstration purposes; you're not actually meant to use it.), I was referring to the graphics that SirBernard posted, although, he removed it now, so, at least nobody will be misled to believe that they can just freely use it.

Deathbeam could you just give me the code to fix the problem with the npcs (monsters) that just show 1 frame even when walking ? i really need this because it's a bit akward to see a bunny flying because of showing 1 frame (jumping one)

please it's urgent

> You posted at 11:30pm last night.. And today, being a weekday, means he is (probably) either at school or work. You've not even given him 24 hours to reply, so you can take your snide, unhelpful comments and shove them.

How are my comments unhelpful? You clearly need a lesson on English as if there are "silly mistakes" that were "overlooked" me requesting a list of such things would benefit EA two fold. So maybe you can take your unhelpful and post-wh*reish post and put it in your rear end?

kthnxbai

Note: i work, have 2 kids and a wife, but i still manage to check here every couple of hours. Dont post on something you know nothing about.

> Are you sure you search the first line?
>
> @Lazlike
>
> You can use tutorial on this site to put it there yourself.

Thanks now i managed to fix that bux.

Sorry for being that noob, but i think there's an events error that affects all the users of this engine.

Here the main post i created with the problem:

[http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/129592-event-system-bug/](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/129592-event-system-bug/)

> please give source for
>
> Semi-transparent trees - When player is behind tree, that tree will be semi-transparent to disable griefing and hiding behind trees.

Wut? you can still see a player's name when they're behind a tree.. And you can target them still. Your logic has some issues.