Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I'm Placido and I've been programming games for awhile. I've started around 2008 with some simple C++ games like a recreation of Pong slowly branching out to more slightly complex games such as a recreation of scorch, Space invaders. Currently in my 4th year of college.

(Hoping to find time to recreate the old NES mario soon)

A friend linked me here hoping I could grow further and out of my current slump.

Of course you guys would require a [protfolio](http://placidogdd.blogspot.com/) from me and I am happy to provide.

I mostly program in C++ or C# languages but I have dabbled in some Java script as well.

I can also do some art. Shitty art but still some art none the less.

I'm also working on a game for the upcoming Imagine Cup 2013 for the windows phone (on my own atm).

I'm willing to work on a team regardless if I get paid or not but I will put priority on people who will pay over people who don't.

Or in other words School work first over everything else followed by clients who will pay me,then people who don't and lastly major personal projects.

I hope we can get along.

Edit:Derp I thought I posted in the right place. I guess I need to lurk more.

I'm back for Winter break. If I've fixed that pesky bug that's been killin' PVO's progress for the past couple of months (joined with my sheer laziness), then it is most likely a complete engine. I don't plan on adding new features or anything of that sort.

So with my return, I plan on using the engine as a base to support Lostica (if that news interests any of you or if any of you even know what I'm talking about, haha).

> I'm back for Winter break. If I've fixed that pesky bug that's been killin' PVO's progress for the past couple of months (joined with my sheer laziness), then it is most likely a complete engine. I don't plan on adding new features or anything of that sort.
>
> So with my return, I plan on using the engine as a base to support Lostica (if that news interests any of you or if any of you even know what I'm talking about, haha).

> I'm back for Winter break. If I've fixed that pesky bug that's been killin' PVO's progress for the past couple of months (joined with my sheer laziness), then it is most likely a complete engine. I don't plan on adding new features or anything of that sort.
>
> So with my return, I plan on using the engine as a base to support Lostica (if that news interests any of you or if any of you even know what I'm talking about, haha).

Welcome back man, best of luck with PVO.

Hey guys! My name is Kyle, and I'm really passionate about MMO's and RPG's. I'm new to these forums if you can't tell, always been around Chaos Project forums or RMXP unlimited. I had this Idea for a game a very long time ago that I guess I've never forgot, and the engine I used back in the time was the Rpg Maker XP by Enterbrain. I never finished the game because I found my self having a problem with having too many ideas, everytime I thought I was done, I had another idea that i just felt obligated to add to the game.

I discussed this situation with a friend, and he suggested I should make a Massive Multiplayer game, like all the MMO's him and I played together (latale, Aion, Maplestory, Guildwars2) because the thing about most MMO's, is that they have a never ending story! everytime they come up with a new Idea to continue the story they simply make the update, and let their playes play their chapter, until they come up with the next one! Then I found EO so… now I'm here.

​I find these forums have lots of useful resources and an active community, so Ill probably be enjoying EO P:

so… yeah.

> Hey guys! My name is Kyle, and I'm really passionate about MMO's and RPG's. I'm new to these forums if you can't tell, always been around Chaos Project forums or RMXP unlimited. I had this Idea for a game a very long time ago that I guess I've never forgot, and the engine I used back in the time was the Rpg Maker XP by Enterbrain. I never finished the game because I found my self having a problem with having too many ideas, everytime I thought I was done, I had another idea that i just felt obligated to add to the game.
>
> I discussed this situation with a friend, and he suggested I should make a Massive Multiplayer game, like all the MMO's him and I played together (latale, Aion, Maplestory, Guildwars2) because the thing about most MMO's, is that they have a never ending story! everytime they come up with a new Idea to continue the story they simply make the update, and let their playes play their chapter, until they come up with the next one! Then I found EO so… now I'm here.
>
> ​I find these forums have lots of useful resources and an active community, so Ill probably be enjoying EO P:
>
> so… yeah.

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/131026-regarding-eclipse/