List of Donators

Marsh

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@314piwm:

> Just give them this link:
> [http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php?action=mlist;sa=search;search=Donator](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php?action=mlist;sa=search;search=Donator)
> xD

Won't work… check out [Soljah](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php?action=profile;u=2021)

He is a donator but his status is legend :/

I would try to donate if robin would continue working on eo… All he has to do is add in some of the tuts that people put up, i mean most people have done fixes and made essencial mods to eo 2.0, robin could also add in more of his stuff, if i donate, i donate to moving projects not stand still projects, hope you understand.

@Kajamaz:

> I would try to donate if robin would continue working on eo… All he has to do is add in some of the tuts that people put up, i mean most people have done fixes and made essencial mods to eo 2.0, robin could also add in more of his stuff, if i donate, i donate to moving projects not stand still projects, hope you understand.

People like you disgust me, eclipse origins doesn't need anything more then it already has. Its a stable base that you can do almost anything with. If you really want something from the tutorial section add it your damn self.

@General-Pony:

> People like you disgust me, eclipse origins doesn't need anything more then it already has. Its a stable base that you can do almost anything with. If you really want something from the tutorial section add it your damn self.

I disagree. ;]

@Stein:

> I disagree. ;]

![](http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/355/e/4/idgaf_by_shadowbeast_638-d4jshiq.jpg)

Does this face look like it cares? Don't encourage this type of behavior or they will never learn to attempt to do things themselves.

I'm not saying they shouldn't learn. But saying EO is good enough as is is like saying America is doing a good job at.. well, pretty much anything regarding whatever the shit is they try to pull internationally.

@Stein:

> I'm not saying they shouldn't learn. But saying EO is good enough as is is like saying America is doing a good job at.. well, pretty much anything regarding whatever the shit is they try to pull internationally.

What you do not understand is that by tampering with a already decently stable engine, you could in turn make it worse. Look at the previous versions of eclipse and other mirage branch offs, and the effects that constant tampering caused. Robin ended development at 2.0 for a reason, there is a place for edits and its located in the custom versions board.

@Kajamaz:

> I would try to donate if robin would continue working on eo… All he has to do is add in some of the tuts that people put up, i mean most people have done fixes and made essencial mods to eo 2.0, robin could also add in more of his stuff, if i donate, i donate to moving projects not stand still projects, hope you understand.

> Stand still projects

Pardon? Eclipse is not a stand still project. Why do you think the fourms has custom versions? There is a blank project of eclipse origins, You either download it or not, Improve it with your knowledge, create your own custom source of eclipse / your own custom version or shut up?! Robin gave us what we need, you use it or not to the fullest limits of your vb6 knowledge to make it for your use or upload it for everyone's use. Have you stopped to look at the amount of sources and tutorials that are still coming in without his help?We can help ourselves too. Btw Why don't you add one instead of calling eclipse origins a stand still project. Everyone's progress in sources, tutorials and etc show that this isn't a stand still project that no one bothers about. And your post saying You don't donate to stand still projects.

> WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT YOUR DONATION?!!?! DONATE OR NOT FOR YOUR OWN REASONS AND KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF.

No one cares if you donate or not your not so special, freak  :mad: .

EO is a great stand alone base. That being said there is going to be people who require more things and do not have the ability to add them. Yes, they can learn but the average 14 year old kid will just want to jump in and start fooling around. This gives them more things to work with until they learn to code.

Building about EO doesnt make EO any less great. The same stable base is there for anyone that wants to use it. Developing upon it wont change it. There will simply be two versions.

I also agree with Elihu. There is some great custom versions coming out lately and lots of tutorials to add and learn from. Hanging around Eclipse will definitely help you learn coding, graphics or some aspect of game making.

@‭‭‭Marsh:

> I also agree with Elihu. There is some great custom versions coming out lately and lots of tutorials to add and learn from. Hanging around Eclipse will definitely help you learn coding, graphics or some aspect of game making.

Some or just two??? JC's and Scyphers are the only ones I'd ever recommend.

@‭‭‭Marshy:

> 14 year old kid.

Yeah i'm kinda a lot more sane and smarter with EO than the average 14 year old but…...I'll turn 13 tomorrow.....>_> so i'm currently 12\. Before in 2007+ I never joined the fourms cause I was learning vb6 before I even dared to come here and mess with something I was completely dumb at but I learn and adapt faster than the average child.

> JC's and Scyphers

I agree 50% or more to that.