Find results that contain...
Find results in...

List of Donators

Marsh

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This list was made a long long time ago before we had a donater group probably. The complete list people can just click on the membergroup. Though i still update this time to time it will never be as complete.

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=groups;sa=members;group=28

Added you k722

@Socuine:

> Ok. I'll donate you 8$. Use it well!
>
> Edit: Done (1SJ99171W59384821)

Thanks alot, i appreciate it.

As i tell many people, if you are donating just to get the title please dont bother. Donate because you legitimately want to. But yes a donation of just about any amount will get the title.

@Marsh:

> Thanks alot, i appreciate it.
>
> As i tell many people, if you are donating just to get the title please dont bother. Donate because you legitimately want to. But yes a donation of just about any amount will get the title.

No worries. I'll try to donate every now and then.

@Marsh:

> Doesn't matter what region you are in. I dont believe you can actually donate with a debit card. You can link your bank account to your paypal though.

I've money on my Paypal account but I wouldn't link my credit card to it, is that possible?

Yea that should be fine, perhaps ask the paypal support for help. Not sure what your doing wrong.

I believe Canadian money is worth slightly more then the U.S right now. Try donating a bit less.

@Marsh:

> Yea that should be fine, perhaps ask the paypal support for help. Not sure what your doing wrong.
>
> I believe Canadian money is worth slightly more then the U.S right now. Try donating a bit less.

I'll donate 1,50 ;)

EDIT : here we go, 923842934823984 or 0UF80300PY577223Y (dunno which I should post :P)