The New Eclipse Raid on Runscape - PRETTY MUCH DONE

Admiral Refuge

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭The:

> For you? sure!
> The raid will start at 7PM - GMT; is that okay with everyone (or is 8 better for everyone?)?

thank you. (or maybe no thank you) my aunt was gonna pick me up from my high school entrance exam so i made her move it for 5:00 GMT. I would have been like half an hour late, but whatever. I'm not sure if i can make it now.

@RamBONE:

> Wait, when is this going down, i want to join in….
> (I can't be bothered to read through the topic

Well, I guess 7PM or 8PM GMT…
@The:

> thank you. (or maybe no thank you) my aunt was gonna pick me up from my high school entrance exam so i made her move it for 5:00 GMT. I would have been like half an hour late, but whatever. I'm not sure if i can make it now.

What time do you think you'd get back?

> You are pathetic, would you like it if a community decided to raid eclipse? Imagine if a community decided to-
>
> Cursing at how crap Eclipse is
> Reporting random posts for no reason at all
> Acting like a total noob
> Spamming links to viruses
> Spamming Pictures of Chilidog
> Flame the hells out of all our members
> Bag out all your real life picture topics, and edited the female pictures and photoshopped their breasts exposed.
> Bagging out all our games, and possibly even hacking their servers
>
> I've lost a lot of respect for you. Runescape is just another game, the game developers of which had the same dream as most of us. To make a popular and fun game. Are you jealous they succeeded where most of us failed? Seems like it, what other reason would you hate it so much. If you don't like Runescape don't play it. Simple as that.

I agree. It's not the developers' fault that they have bad players, if you take away that you have a good game. Are you just going to make it less noobish by being a noob? Bad choice.

@The:

> I agree. It's not the developers' fault that they have bad players, if you take away that you have a good game. Are you just going to make it less noobish by being a noob? Bad choice.

nope… it would still be a bad game... the gameplay sucks... the graphics suck... the music sucks... it sucks... pwnt. you lose.

Well in itself, Runescape is a nice game. However, the players have manipulated it so much that it has become worse than gay pronz. (Though I don't know anything that really is.) I played Runescape for a while, everyone was a dick. The higher up and member players always made the new players feel like shit and the leveling is horrible. Plus, the only thing to really do is mine … smelt ... mine ... smelt. Plus, this is like the semi-annual Eclipse function.

- Adulese

PS: Marsh, that is the most quote worthy thing you have ever said.

@Chief:

> nope… it would still be a bad game... the gameplay sucks... the graphics suck... the music sucks... it sucks... pwnt. you lose.

Liar, Runescape would be a fair game if you took out the noobish players. You sound like a noob when you state your opinions like that. If you're going to bash on something, at least tell WHY it sucks. In all big games, there WILL be some noobish players. You just decide to bag on Runescape, why don't you bag on WoW or some other big MMO?

XD I think I've been IP banned…

I was completely spamming runescape with the BME Pain Olympics, and all of a sudden, I can't log in, any world, and character, like.. OH SHIT XD

DUDE SPAM THIS VIDEO

http://www.muchosucko.com/show/bme_pain_olympics_finalists-26629/search
[Warning this webpage contains adult material, and the video is not for the weak at heart.]
It shall be epic!