Find results in...

The New Eclipse Raid on Runscape - PRETTY MUCH DONE

Admiral Refuge

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@l0lz!:

> I have a high level account but it has barley any armor and stuff so It's basically useless, also the wilderness is dead if you haven't been checking up on the game. There's pvp worlds now.

Crap, that stinks (about the wilderness)
Oksy then, if that world has a dead wilderness, we, I guess, can go back to epically pwning Runescape the old fashion way?

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭The:

> **Ideas on stuff to do:**
> * Cursing at how crap runescape is* Reporting random passers by for no reason at all* Pretending to drop rare items in a certain place and then not* Pretending to be a total newb - Talking to NPC's etc.* Repeditivly traiding with someone, only to decline then continue trading* Following people around yelling MARRY ME, I WANT YOU INSIDE ME!* Constantly saying how much better is better than this.* Making odd sex grunts over the chat screen* Repeatedly shout profanities about what you would rather be doing (use the game thread for ideas)* "!! Show me your bewbs!"* Telling people that there doing an illigal activity and must log out now* Asking for free stuff, then saying no thanks when you get it, then repeat.* Selling non RS items. "Selling my soul!"* Buying non RS items. "Buying small chinese children!"* Killing the crap out of other members, with high lvl accounts!
>
> Also, remember to take plenty of screenshots, AND maybe get a screen capture program; PUT IT ON YOUTUBE!
>
>
> You are pathetic, would you like it if a community decided to raid eclipse? Imagine if a community decided to-* Cursing at how crap Eclipse is* Reporting random posts for no reason at all* Acting like a total noob* Spamming links to viruses* Spamming Pictures of Chilidog* Flame the hells out of all our members* Bag out all your real life picture topics, and edited the female pictures and photoshopped their breasts exposed.* Bagging out all our games, and possibly even hacking their servers
>
> I've lost a lot of respect for you. Runescape is just another game, the game developers of which had the same dream as most of us. To make a popular and fun game. Are you jealous they succeeded where most of us failed? Seems like it, what other reason would you hate it so much. If you don't like **Runescape** don't play it. Simple as that.

@Kreator:

> You are pathetic, would you like it if a community decided to raid eclipse? Imagine if a community decided to-
>
> * Cursing at how crap Eclipse is* Reporting random posts for no reason at all* Acting like a total noob* Spamming links to viruses* Spamming Pictures of Chilidog* Flame the hells out of all our members* Bag out all your real life picture topics, and edited the female pictures and photoshopped their breasts exposed.* Bagging out all our games, and possibly even hacking their servers
>
> I've lost a lot of respect for you. Runescape is just another game, the game developers of which had the same dream as most of us. To make a popular and fun game. Are you jealous they succeeded where most of us failed? Seems like it, what other reason would you hate it so much. If you don't like **Runescape** don't play it. Simple as that.
>
> Controlling a forum is a lot easyer to control a game :|

@Kreator:

> Both of you now that I just noticed he hosted the first.

Noticed?
May I direct you to a reply that you made, on his topic for the first raid, [it it located here](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=24467.msg202619#msg202619) and [here](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=24467.msg202630#msg202630):
(since quotes do not work on locked topics, I'll seperate them with the "hr" tags)
Kreator:
Add me, **I'll most likely participate**. Wait… thats 3am 3rd March for me. School day too. Hmmm. Maybe the Aussies should have a different date.

DrNova:
In all honesty, I think its a bad idea.
Spamming is not the way we want to give a first impression of eclipse.

I know the intent is noble, but I think it gives a bad image.
Time could be better spent posting our link on websites and such

Kreator:
I agree with DrNova. At least have 'half decent' names, and don't act like a complete nub.
**Although yes, it would be a hell lot of fun.**

On the first page, yet…

So fine, you've lost alot of respect for me and Spike... Yet entertaining the idea and almost defending the notion, how much respect do you have for yourself?

Kreator, I'm not sure what my respect towards you was worth; I still respect you as a staff member of Eclipse, as a Global Moderator, but seeing as you actually went as far to delete those posts in the other topic so they no longer incriminate you?  I no longer have the same amount of respect for you as a member as I did before.

I'm actually surprised you saw them before I deleted them. Regardless, it was over a year ago, with time people change, just because I thought it would have been fun back then doesn't mean I do a year later.

I suppose I haven't lost a great deal of respect for you, I'm just disappointed.

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭The:

> **Team B**
> Team B, I'm aiming for some high lvl accounts…
> What to do?
> Go on a random killing spree in the wilderness!
> Haven't played Runescape long enough to figure this out; when you kill someone, do they drop items/gold?  If so, kill them, then throw their items and gold away to random peeps in the main city!!!
> Anyway, as a bonus, words cannot describe what the horrible things that one guild on WoW did afew years back:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJVolaC8pw
> The above is worth the watch (while we're on the subject, ya'know?)
>
> * * *
>
> What do you guys think of the strategy?
> Tell me which team you wanna be in! (I'll be in A myself xD)

Jagex fudged us up by removing wilderness so Team B is  out of the question

The fact remains that Runescape is crap already.
The NORMAL PLAYERBASE is doing a better job of raiding eclipse then we ever will.

No matter how hard we try, we still will end up being more decent and mature then their average player base.
So I see no harm in it

Seriously, when has life ever ACTUALLY been like that?
I always thought that line was bullshit.

Besides, we arent doing any harm. maybe a dozen or so of us at most, among the thousands who play RS, honestly no one would notice us, we sound just like the rest of the chat you'd see there.  No harm, no foul

@Pieman:

> i used to play RS but i got bored of it when i got my account to lvl 72 and over 800 total lvl. lol look in hiscores for jna5

lol, lvl 72 total 1.1k
Man, it sucks to remember I spent 60 euro on it and 2 years of my life. Man, even pacman is better.

@dragonlord52:

> You shouldn't do what you wouldn't want other to do to you, simple as that.

I get your point, but, I don't care if they do this at my game. I mean, everybody spamming varrock full with: selling toenails and no-one will notice it. So, let's start the noobieness (not joining though).

Greetings, Anasky the Gwendling (lol?)