Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Project Vertigo Origins [ 1.1.4 – FINAL ] (2D Side-Scrolling ORPG Engine)

mrmiguu

@Downloads:

> Yeah it looks good, but the bottom is just screaming add something. xD
> Great pixel work by the way, you have my pixel drawing style. I might continue when I buy my I-Pen Mouse. Can't wait to play Lostica.

The bottom is free for you to add. That whole background display is one image that you can edit to your desire. You can edit the buttons and etc.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay if freezes every time i go through a warp so ima leave it on over night and see if it loads. o.o
BYE! ima go to sleep. XD
OH NO! double post ftl! God just killed kitten.
Anyways, I dunno if it changed the map cause my IDIOT brother
went on to maplestory on my computer and the screen went gray. 0.=
Lol fail. I just tried it again today and it said "You have lost your connection with project vertigo"
and it turned offline. o.=

OKAY heres teh scewp. I try to go through a portal thingy by pressing down and it WAIT A SEC BRB.
(EDIT)Okay I figured out you have to press end. BUT it still doesnt load the map. NO its not a safezone.
@Project:

> Receiving map…..

and it does that forever. O_o

@Grant:

> OKAY heres teh scewp. I try to go through a portal thingy by pressing down and it WAIT A SEC BRB.
> (EDIT)Okay I figured out you have to press end. BUT it still doesnt load the map. NO its not a safezone.and it does that forever. O_o

Blame 2.8, not me :'(

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> Blame 2.8, not me :'(

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> they say things like "Eclipse isn't good enough for me" to make themselves not look like the problem.

Lmao sorry had to. I'm sure you meant it in an entirely different context.

The name 'Vertigo' reminds me of a monster of Resident Evil 4 for some reason.

What I meant to say was that Eclipse has it's bugs and the ones they are bringing up have already been discussed or are just errors found commonly with v.2.8\. I keep my facts straight but I don't see exactly what you meant by saying "I'm sure you meant it in an entirely different context.."

Alright after this catching my eye a few days back, I've been toying with it on and off. Firstly I'd just like to commend MrMiguu and Rage on this, this is revolutionary. Absolutely golden edit, love it you nailed it.

Now that's out of the way I have a few questions about things that appear to be Bugs to me, and some suggestions.

Firstly I've noticed that for some reason I'm unable to loot items off the ground, has the looting/interaction button changed and I'm a fool or is anyone else having this issue?

And pressing pressing the Down key whilst on a Platform seems to warp me directly up from the tile that it was pressed, to the top of the map and slowly fall back down.

And now onto some suggestions: just a thought that we could some of the unused North/South frames into jumping/falling/attack frames?Might make it look slightly smoother than airwalking or falling stiff legged.