Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Project Vertigo Origins [ 1.1.4 – FINAL ] (2D Side-Scrolling ORPG Engine)

mrmiguu

wrong with the platform attribute is: when you hit "down" while standing on a platform-attribute, you get beamed up to the highest point and fall down. and the shooting-thing, that miguu talked about above.
the jumping does not look like the one in your video… maybe just my pc...

oh and in the other video (with the breeze-tiles) is this made in eclipse? i really like it =P

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not wrong, want me to record it for you. Then you can put your mouth wide open and say i'm right when i tell you it happens to me. You just change your map or change Safe Zone just to normal. Cause it works fine for me.

I tried changing the map to a Safe Zone, stood on a platform tile, then pressed down and I DID NOT SHOOT UP TO THE TOP OF THE MAP. Please come up with some more profound evidence of this bug so I may see the results myself.

Well it happend to me, but like i said. I cleared the map and changed took away the Safe Zone, then it worked fine for me. But i already finished my first map, and i think its cool.

Edit: Miguu, what do you got to do when you want to like edit your Ingame menu? (Not the layout). Cause i don't think i can get updates that you add without giving up my menu.

@Yakura:

> Miguu, not to bother you with it. But like i asked what is the deal with if i change the Ingame menu. Then i have to give up the things you put in the Project Vertigo client right?  :icon_crap:

What do you mean "change the InGame menu?"

@Yakura:

> Like having the Menu down not on the left and inventory in kind of game popups. That kind of stuff (Source editing).

Most of the physics are Client-sided anyways. You can go ahead and do it but I suggest figuring out how the system works so you can re-implement it in once you have made your edits.

Well, what worked for me:
Clear the map and make your own "Map" then the character that made it probally wouldnt have any problems with it.

Or

It could be you have to lvl up or something since i trained myself up to lvl 2 and then it worked fine (But it could be it worked before).